West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EH£700,000
Property Summary* Vacant Possession *
An opportunity to acquire a circa 3700 sq ft attached Victorian property, previously The Jolly Sailor public house, now with the benefit of planning permission for change of use to a residential dwelling WA/2020/1784
- Sitting/dining areas
- Utility room
- Large cellar
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 shower rooms
- Parking currently for 3 cars (could be enlarged)
- Terraced gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An opportunity to acquire a circa 3700 sq ft attached Victorian property, previously The Jolly Sailor public house, now with the benefit of planning permission for change of use to a residential dwelling WA/2020/1784.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC Rating - D
* The property affords a most convenient position, within a short level walk of the Georgian town centre, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 300 yards. Mainline station ½ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 ¼ mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via West Street and the property can be found along on the right hand side before the right hand turning into Crondall Lane.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here