Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 0NS£595,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA well designed, modern 4 bedroom detached family house, well maintained with secluded garden and garage, most convenient to all amenities
- 4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En-suite shower room
- Fine L-shaped sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Reception hall
- Covered porch
- Detached garage
- Large block driveway with ample parking
- Well screened gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A well designed, modern 4 bedroom detached family house, well maintained with secluded garden and garage, most convenient to all amenities.
* Covered entrance porch with front door leading to:
* Cloakroom with w.c., wash basin, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room comprising range of eye and ground level units, worktops, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric hob with extractor hood above, oven below, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine. Door to outside.
* Fine L-shaped sitting/dining room with gas fireplace (currently disconnected). Sliding casement doors to:
* Double glazed conservatory with French doors to garden, tiled floor.
* Stairs to first floor landing with linen cupboard housing hot water tank.
En-suite Shower Room
* En-suite shower room comprising large walk-in shower, w.c., wash basin, mirrored cabinet, heated towel rail
* Family bathroom comprising panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash basin, w.c., part tiled walls.
* Detached garage with up and over door, power and light, open storage. Side door.
* To the front the property is approached via a large block driveway providing ample parking and leading to the detached garage. Area of lawn, flower and shrub borders. Access to rear.
* To the rear is the well maintained and secluded garden with patio area, lawn, flower and shrub borders, hedging.
Services - All mains services. Gas heating to radiators. Double glazing.
Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
EPC Rating - C
Tenure - Freehold
* Farthings is ideally situated within this popular and convenient residential area. The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, including Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham 1 ¼ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via East Street and at the traffic lights continue on into Hale Road. At the Six Bells roundabout take the first exit left onto the Farnborough Road. At the traffic lights turn left into Upper Hale Road and follow the road past the bend and Willow Way, where Farthings can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.