Sheephouse, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8LR£1,050,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA most appealing 4 bedroom semi detached character family home in a highly sought after location to the south of Farnham convenient to the Georgian town centre, mainline station and excellent schools
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Family room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Large secluded garden
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
A well presented and spaciously designed 4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite), semi-detached character family home occupying a delightful plot and situated in this highly sought after and convenient location to the south of Farnham.
Front door to:
Entrance hall - staircase to first floor.
Front aspect, brick open fireplace with quarry tiled hearth.
Double aspect, attractive fireplace.
Substantial Sitting Room
Wonderful outlook over rear garden, wiring for flat screen TV, underfloor heating, bi-fold doors leading out to rear garden.
Superb Kitchen/Dining Room
Kitchen area: well fitted and comprising double bowl single drainer enamel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, granite worktops with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker and extractor hood, Rangemaster wine fridge and fridge/freezer, built-in store cupboard, breakfast bar, downlighters, tiled floor, through to: Dining area - space for large table and chairs, deep understairs storage cupboard, underfloor heating, casement door to garden.
Frosted window, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Rear aspect, delightful outlook over rear garden and beyond towards Farnham, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes.
En-suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Rear aspect, outlook to rear, fireplace.
Side aspect, built-in wardrobes.
Front aspect, fireplace, delightful outlook to green, built-in cupboard.
Side aspect, frosted window, panel enclosed bath, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Outside - to the front
To the front - parking on brick paved driveway providing parking for one vehicle with lawned area of garden to side which could be incorporated to provide additional parking. Enclosed by mature hedging, flower and shrub borders, gated access at side to rear.
Outside - to the rear
Large attractive paved patio/sun terrace, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining, large area of lawn, enclosed by mature hedging and offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. Outside power and outside lighting, two garden sheds.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR. Tel: 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,092.81
* EPC rating - D
* Tenure - Freehold
* Sheephouse is a prime location being most convenient to the mainline station, town centre and the highly regarded South Farnham School and Weydon Secondary School, both rated by Ofsted as outstanding.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for country pursuits including walking, riding and golf, with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. The Bourne Woods, Alice Holt Forest and Frensham Common are nearby. Sailing is also available at nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre ½ mile, mainline station ¼ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. Turn right into Sheephouse where the property is situated along on the right hand side, opposite the Green.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.