Park Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QN£1,300,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA substantial and attractive detached Edwardian family house with many original features, delightful gardens and parking, set in a cul-de-sac with easy access to Farnham Park and close to Farnham town centre and mainline station
- 6 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Dressing room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility area
- Cloak/shower room
- Inner lobby
- Delightful gardens
- Parking on driveway
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A substantial and attractive detached Edwardian family house with many original features, delightful gardens and parking, set in a cul-de-sac with easy access to Farnham Park and close to Farnham town centre and mainline station.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Porch with glazed door to:
* Reception hall - maple wood flooring, wall light points, door to:
* Cellar - (good size) power and light.
* Dining room - bay window (double glazed), maple wood flooring, feature tiled and wood surround open fireplace. Double doors open to:
* Kitchen - Gas Aga, fitted cupboards, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, plate rack, maple wood floor, beech worktops and slate worktop, stable door to garden, wall light points, concealed lighting, ceiling spot lighting, space for slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
* Sitting room - triple aspect, cornicing, speaker points and light points, French doors to garden, cast iron open fireplace, marble hearth.
* Cloak/shower room - shower cubicle, wash hand basin (Belfast), w.c., quarry tiled flooring.
* Inner lobby - boiler cupboard with gas fired boiler and large hot water tank, rear door.
* Utility area - plumbing, built-in cupboard, glazed door to garden, cloaks area.
* Study - slate and underfloor electric heating, shelving.
* Stairs with spindled handrail to First Floor Landing.
* Bedroom 2 - front aspect, fine display tiled fireplace and cupboard, wall light points.
* Bedroom 3 - rear aspect, wall light points.
* Bedroom 4 - rear aspect, display Victorian style fireplace, built-in cupboard.
* Master bedroom - rear aspect, fine view over garden to Crooksbury Hill, deep mirrored built-in wardrobes.
* Dressing room - built-in glazed wardrobe.
* En-suite bathroom - white suite comprising bath and shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin and cupboard, deep built-in cupboard, slate floor with electric under floor heating, electric oil filled radiator, part tiled.
* Family bathroom - white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., junker beech worktop, electric oil filled towel rail, part tiled.
* Stairs to Second Floor.
* Bedroom 5/Office - built-in cupboards and shelving and deep eaves, two velux windows and black out blinds, arched window, emergency crawl through door.
* Second stairs to Second Floor - Landing - loft access, built-in cupboard with large cold water tank.
* Bedroom 6 - emergency crawl through door to bedroom 5, two velux windows and black out blinds.
* Wash room - pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., electric oil filled radiator, double glazed window. Access to large eaves storage cupboard.
* To the front a gate leads to a quarry tiled path with roses, Magnolia and shrubs. Side vehicular access (tarmac). Gates to further parking at rear, paving stones, patio, garden shed with power.
* Delightful rear gardens, a fine feature - well screened, large area of lawn, mature shrubs and trees, fencing, flower beds, tulip tree, large shed and dry storage area. Cold frames, outside tap and light and sensors. Side covered storage area with light point, greenhouse.
* Services - All Mains Services. Gas central heating to radiators (boiler serviced yearly). Some double glazed windows.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* EPC Rating - E
* Miscellaneous - Dado rails, many matching internal strip pine doors, power showers.
* Park Road occupies a most convenient position in close proximity to Farnham town centre, mainline station and within a moments walk of Farnham's historic deer park offering opportunities for riding, cycling and walking. In addition, much of the surrounding countryside is owned by the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including the renowned South Farnham school, Potter's Gate Primary school, St Andrew's Infant school, Weydon Secondary school, All Hallows, Heath End, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre ½ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via East Street and continue over the traffic lights into Hale Road. Take the second turning left into Hale Road where Crest House can be found towards the top on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.