Old Park Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 0AH£1,950,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* No onward Chain *
A beautifully presented and attractive detached character family house set on a fine plot approaching one acre, with superb views across Farnham, close to Farnham Castle and Castle Street
Planning permission has been granted to extend by c 1370 sq ft - planning ref: WA/2020/0943
- Master bedroom suite with balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Drawing room
- Reception room
- Beautiful open plan fitted kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- Reception hall
- Boot room
- Detached double garage
- Long driveway providing ample parking & turning
- Attractive landscaped gardens with superb southerly views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully presented and attractive detached character family house set on a fine plot approaching one acre, with superb views across Farnham close to Farnham Castle and Castle Street. All main rooms enjoy a southerly aspect and views.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Fully fitted and extended open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room with wood burning stove and two sets of French doors leading to the garden.
* Utility room with cupboards and appliance space.
* Fine drawing room with wood burning stove, triple aspect, French doors to garden, parquet flooring.
* Study with bay window and wood burning stove.
* Further reception room, front aspect with bay window.
* Master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes, French doors to Juliet balcony. Dressing room with built-in wardrobes. Door to en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, w.c., wash basin with drawer under, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, double aspect.
* 3 further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and wash basins.
* Family bathroom comprising bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, w.c.
* To the front the property is approached via a long sweeping gravel driveway providing ample parking and turning. Trees, shrub borders and hedgerows.
* Most attractive landscaped rear gardens, approaching one acre, with fine southerly views, mainly laid to lawn with feature paths, well stocked flower and shrub borders, feature pond, vegetable garden, Indian sandstone patio. Log stores, garden shed.
*Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing.
*Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
*Council Tax - Band H with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £4,185.62
*Tenure - Freehold
* EPC rating - C (69)
* Cherry Trees, 3 Old Park Lane is located in a highly sought after and convenient area on the edge of town, a short walk to prestigious Castle Street.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 0.5 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre and station within 0.5 mile (0.8 km), (Waterloo within 58 minutes)
* A31 0.5 Mile (0.8 km)
* Guildford 10.5 miles (16.8 km) (Waterloo within 38 minutes)
* London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* From Farnham town centre proceed up Castle Street. Turn left into Old Park Lane, where number Cherry Trees can be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.