Longbridge, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7GG£625,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No Onward Chain **
A wonderful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment conveniently situated within this much sought after retirement development in the heart of the Georgian town centre
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Sitting/dining room
- Well fitted kitchen
- 2 patios
- Excellent communal facilities
- Town centre location
- Property manager
- 24 hour care line
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A luxury ground floor retirement apartment in this highly sought after and well regarded development in the heart of the Georgian town centre.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Door to entrance hall - linen cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving, built-in store cupboard housing electric meter and consumer unit.
* Cloakroom - WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* Sitting/dining room - deep built-in store cupboard, double glazed casement double doors to patio.
* Kitchen - front aspect, well fitted and comprising single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards and integrated washing machine under, worktops with cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, integrated dishwasher, ceramic hob and extractor hood, electric oven, space for fridge/freezer.
* Bedroom - built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, double glazed casement door to covered patio/seating area.
* Bedroom - window to rear.
* Shower room - large walk-in shower with glass screen, WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Two paved patio/seating areas, one with the benefit of being covered, outside lighting, communal parking.
* The development has a property manager who looks after the building Monday to Friday, excellent communal facilities and activities. 24 hour emergency careline. Security entry phone. Parking.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band C with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £1,860.27
* Tenure - Leasehold. 120 years remaining on the lease. Service charge (including Buildings Insurance) £3578.64 p.a. Ground rent £625 p.a. Millstream Management. One resident must be over 60 years of age and a second resident must be over 55 years old.
* EPC rating - C
* The property is situated in the heart of Farnham town centre, within a short walk of the shops, mainline station and beautiful open countryside.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Castle Street 400 yards. Mainline station ¼ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 ¼ mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
By foot, turn right out of our office in Downing Street and continue to the bottom. Bear left and Hawthorn Lodge can be found on the corner opposite Gostrey Meadow.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here