Hazell Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7BW£895,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA light and beautifully appointed 4 bedroom detached family house, set in a peaceful cul-de-sac with fine distant country views and most convenient to all amenities
- 4 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Family bathroom
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Well fitted and integrated kitchen
- Study/bedroom 4
- Utility room
- Reception hall
- Drive and parking
- Well screened gardens
- Fine distant views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A fine spaciously arranged family house appointed to a high standard with fine views and convenient to all amenities.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Oak-framed, enclosed porch.
* Reception hall - oak floor (which continues throughout the ground floor), inset ceiling lights. Under stairs cupboard with underfloor heating manifold and ethernet network hub.
* Bedroom 4/study - fitted cupboards and shelving, bay window.
* Utility room - worktops, gas fired boiler, hot water tank with air-source heat pump, washing machine and space for dryer.
* Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room - excellent range of fitted units, concealed lights, worktops, dishwasher, gas hob, electric double oven, extractor fan, one and a half bowl inset sink, fridge/freezer, quartz worktop/breakfast bar, inset ceiling lights. Double glazed patio doors to garden. Open plan to:
* Dining room - wall light points, bay window. Open plan to:
* Sitting room - fine vaulted ceiling, triple aspect, two double glazed patio doors to garden and decking, 3 skylights.
* Modern bathroom - panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, inset ceiling lights.
* Bedroom 1 - fitted wardrobes and mirror, inset lights, double doors to patio, 2 skylights, access to large loft store with ladder and light.
* Stairs to first floor
* Landing - eaves storage, skylights. Access to loft with ladder and light.
* Bedroom 2 - double, fine distant views, double aspect, access to eaves storage.
* Bedroom 3 - double, fine distant country views and farmland views, double aspect, access to eaves storage.
* Modern shower room - large tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, skylight, inset ceiling lights, WC, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
* Lofts and eaves storage all boarded with insulated roof construction and insulation between floors.
* Gardens - well screened, lawn, flower borders, shrubs and trees, fencing and posts, paved patio and decking, gravelled driveway, parking for 2 cars, south facing to front and with fine distant views. Outside power, light, 2 sheds, side access. South facing to front.
* Services - All Mains Services. Double glazed windows. Air recovery hot water system, underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators upstairs, telephone and internet, ethernet sockets in all rooms. Oak flooring to ground floor. Carpet to stairs and first floor.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,092.81
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC Rating - D (68)
* The property occupies a popular and convenient position, within a short distance of both the town centre, mainline station and miles of open countryside with easy access to local walks and town centre.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre ½ mile. Mainline station 1 mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 ¼ mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via West Street and at the Volkswagen garage turn right into Crondall Lane. At the top of the hill turn right into Byworth Road. At the end turn left into Hazell Road. The property can be found on the right.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.