Fairholme Gardens, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8JB£587,500VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* No Onward Chain *
A beautifully presented and spaciously designed 4 bedroom town house in a delightful courtyard setting, within walking distance of the Georgian town centre and mainline station
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Courtyard garden
- Far reaching views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully presented and spaciously designed 4 bedroom town house located to the south of Farnham in this courtyard style development within close proximity to the town centre, mainline station and excellent schools. The versatile accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and enjoys far reaching views over Farnham.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Entrance hall - radiator, staircase to first floor.
* Cloakroom - modern suite in classic white, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
* Sitting/dining room - rear aspect, marble fireplace housing gas fire with ornate surround and mantle over, coved ceiling, casement double doors to Conservatory. Arch to:
* Kitchen - front aspect, comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, Hot Point electric double oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls.
* Conservatory - rear aspect, radiator, sealed unit UPVC double glazed windows, casement double doors to rear garden.
* Stairs to first floor
* Landing - store cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving over.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, far reaching views to the rear.
* Bedroom - front aspect, built-in wardrobes, bed recess with cupboards above, dressing table unit.
* Wet room - large walk- in shower with glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
* Staircase to second floor - access to loft via pull down ladder.
* Master bedroom - rear aspect, far reaching views, wall length range of built-in wardrobes, dressing table, further fitted bedroom furniture.
* En-suite bathroom - velux window, panel enclosed bath, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom 4/study- front aspect, fitted desk unit, built-in store cupboard.
* To the front - attractive courtyard garden, shingled border, flower and shrub border, pathway to front door.
* To the rear - brick patio area with steps to area of lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing. Gated access at rear. Outside lighting.
* Garage - in nearby block, up and over door, power and light.
* Services - Mains water and electricity. Gas heating, mains drainage.
* Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
* Miscellaneous - Double glazed windows. There is an annual management charge for the upkeep of communal areas - currently £320 per half year.
* The property is situated in a prime location on Farnham's south side and is within walking distance of the mainline station, town centre and the highly regarded South Farnham School and Weydon Secondary School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnhams historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. Turn left into York Road and left again into Fairholme Gardens. Continue ahead where number 16 is situated in the furthest courtyard ahead of you.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.