Dukes Close, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 0DR£575,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* No Onward Chain *
A most appealing 4 bedroom detached family house in this highly sought after location within close proximity of Farnham Park
- Spacious hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Parking on driveway
- Secluded garden
- Distant views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An attractively designed 4 bedroom detached family house built in approximately 1972 offering spacious and well planned accommodation now offering tremendous scope for refurbishment. The property benefits from parking on a private driveway, garage, level secluded garden, distant views and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Front door to: Entrance hall - staircase to first floor.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled surround.
* Sitting room - front aspect, attractive bay window, marble fireplace with gas fire and marble hearth, wall light point. Wide arch to:
* Dining room - rear aspect, double glazed casement double doors to Conservatory.
* Kitchen - rear aspect, pleasant outlook to garden, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with cupboard under, roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, vent and space for tumble drier, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, cupboard housing Baxi gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, double glazed casement door to outside.
* Conservatory - rear aspect, delightful outlook to garden, double glazed casement double doors to garden.
* First floor landing with access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving over.
* Bedroom 1 - rear aspect, distant views, built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room - side aspect, frosted window, shower cubicle with glass screen (shower currently not in use), vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, w.c., bidet, fully tiled walls.
* Bedroom 2 - front aspect, far reaching views.
* Bedroom 3 - rear aspect, distant views, built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom 4 - front aspect, far reaching views.
* Bathroom - frosted window, panel enclosed bath, Mira shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls,
* To the front - area of lawn, central border, pathway to front door.
* Driveway - parking on driveway leading to garage.
* Garage - up and over door, power and light, gas meter and consumer unit, built-in cupboard. Gated access at side to rear.
* Rear garden - attractive paved patio area to area of lawn, flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing and mature hedging, offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
Services - All mains services. Gas heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
Tenure - Freehold
EPC Rating - D
* The property is situated in an extremely popular location on the Northern fringes of Farnham and most convenient to Caesar's Camp and Rowhills Nature Reserve providing wonderful opportunities for outdoor pursuits together with Farnham's historic Deer Park providing 300 acres of wonderful parkland.
* There is an excellent choice of state and private schools in the area including Folly Hill Infant School and All Hallows Catholic School both rated outstanding by Ofsted, Heath End School, More House, Barfield and Frensham Heights.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham Park providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the M3 (Junction 5) approximately 6 miles and A31 about 3 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road also links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. There is a choice of mainline stations providing a service to London Waterloo from Farnham, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough & Winchfield.
* Farnham 1 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Aldershot 3 miles (Waterloo from 54 minutes)
* Farnborough 6 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via Castle Street and continue up the hill for approximately one mile. Turn right into Drovers Way, left into Coniston Drive and left again into Dukes Close. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.