Burnt Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3LJ£1,200,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA most attractive detached Edwardian house set on a fine plot with views to the Bourne Woods, and most convenient to all amenities
- • 4 bedrooms
- • Large sitting room
- • Dining room
- • Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- • Conservatory
- • Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- • Large family bathroom
- • Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- • Utility & boot room
- • Attached car port and store
- • Large gravelled drive with parking
- • Delightful well stocked and rear gardens with views to Bourne Woods
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
Ornate fireplace, cornicing, gas point, French doors to garden and verandah - wall light points.
Display fireplace, timber floor, bay window, built-in display cupboards and plate shelving display.
Guest Bedroom 2
En-suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level EC, part tiled.
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Excellent range of eye level and ground units, worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel single drain extractor hood, double electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood, concealed lighting, inset ceiling lights and windows, display shelf, latch door to utility room. Open plan to:
Double door to patio and garden.
Belfast sink, cupboard, plumbing and space for drier, wall mounted gas fired boiler (2 years old), airing cupboards.
Stable door to front.
WC and wash hand basin.
Picture rail, shuttered windows.
Double aspect, built-in wardrobes, shuttered windows.
Large Shower Room
Tiled shower cubicle, ornate wash hand basin, low level WC, shuttered windows, inset celing lights, towel/radiator, stairs to first floor:
Double aspect, built-in wardrobes and cupboards, timber floor. Steps down to:
Claw foot bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, dado rail and panelling, shuttered windows, radiator/towel rail, inset ceiling lights.
Outside - to the front
Large gravelled driveway, parking for number of cars, detached barn style garage and store, flower and shrub borders, side gated access to rear gardens.
Outside to the rear
Fine feature, well stocked and well screened, views to Bourne Woods, lawn, flower and shrub borders and trees, large paved patio, summer house, outside tap and light.
* Services - Mains water, drainage, electricity. Gas central heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.23 of £3,670.41
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC rating - E
* The property is convenient to the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Waverley Abbey Junior School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Farnham town centre 1.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the traffic lights go straight across, continue past the Fox public house and at the crossroads turn right into Burnt Hill Road. 122 can be found along on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here