York Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8JX£1,350,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA spacious family house with well-proportioned accommodation in a prime residential area to the south of the town centre.
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An individual modern detached house built circa 1989 to a high specification and offering well proportioned flexible accommodation including a fitted and integrated kitchen/breakfast room, fitted wardrobes in three bedrooms, gas fired central heating and sealed double glazing. Extra features include individually lacquered doors with beading, locks and brass furniture, internal fittings to a high standard, (certain items can be purchased by negotiation), Broadband connection, three telephone lines, t.v points to most rooms (satellite t.v.), and security system.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Entrance porch, Reception hall, Sitting room, Dining room
Family room, Inner hall
Master bedroom with en-suite dressing room/ study & en-suite bathroom & shower cubicle
3 further bedrooms
Integrated kitchen/breakfast room
* Tarmacadam driveway and paved terrace, trellis and walling, two feature side wrought iron gates, outside tap and power. Two wrought iron gates to sideway, outside sensor. Waterproof power points front and rear, garden lights and sensors. Rear well screened paved patio, lawn, well stocked flower and shrub borders. Small garden area to the side and dog run, galvanised tanks for flowers.
Bin store, butlers sink and chopping board for barbecue. Greenhouse with small area at side and dog run. Galvanised tanks for flowers.
* Summer room - with telephone point, power and light.
* Office room/possible annexe - with power and light, t.v. And telephone points.
* Workshop, store shed and aviary.
*Services - All mains services.
*Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
*Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
*EPC Rating D
* Farnham town centre 0.66 of a mile, mainline station approximately 0.7 of a mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* The property is situated in a highly sought after and most convenient south Farnham location within walking distance of Farnham mainline station serving London Waterloo.
* Farnham offers an excellent range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities, including a Sainsburys, Waitrose, leisure centre and a choice of both state and private schools, including the highly regarded South Farnham school, Weydon secondary school, Edgeborough and Frensham Heights.
* Excellent opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, running, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. There are also a good selection of golf courses in the area, including Hankley, Farnham and Puttenham, as well as sailing at Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
Leave Farnham via Firgove Hill. Pass over the railway bridge and the pelican crossing and continue on. Turn left into York Road and the property can be found a little way along on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.