Woodland Drive, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4SG£1,100,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA rare opportunity to acquire a well appointed and spaciously arranged detached 3 bedroom bungalow in this peaceful and sought after location convenient to all amenities, offering ample scope, subject to planning, for further improvements/alterations
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A rare opportunity to acquire a well appointed and spaciously arranged detached 3 bedroom bungalow in this peaceful and sought after location convenient to all amenities, offering ample scope, subject to planning, for further improvements/alterations.
* Front door to Entrance Porch. Door to:
* Reception hall - cloaks cupboard, wood floor, arch to:
* Dining room with French doors opening onto the garden, cupboard housing hot water tank.
* Sitting room with fireplace housing open fire, arched alcove to the right with shelving, triple aspect.
Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room comprising range of eye and ground level units, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, oven and grill, electric hob with extractor hood above, integrated appliances, pantry/store cupboard. Open to:
* Utility area with further sink unit, wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to outside.
* Family bathroom comprising bath, corner shower cubicle, wash basin with cupboards below, w.c., fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* 3 bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes to master bedroom only.
En-suite shower room
* En-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin with cupboards below, fully tiled walls.
* To the front the property is approached via a large gravel driveway. Area of lawn, established flower and shrub borders, mature trees, hedging. Side access to rear.
* Detached double garage with up and over door, power and light. Rear door. Separate garden store with window.
* Outside WC with wash basin and w.c.
* The rear gardens circa 0.25 of an acre are a fine feature with large expanse of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, trees, hedging. Garden shed.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.23 of £3,159.73
* Tenure - Freehold
* EPC Rating - D
* Woodland Drive is a prime location on Farnham's favoured south side and is within a short distance of the mainline station, town centre and a number of highly regarded schools including Weydon Secondary School and South Farnham School.
* Local facilities are close by at The Ridgway and The Bourne, and include a store/post office, bakery, butcher, public house, veterinary clinic, chemist, tennis courts and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights turn right into The Ridgway and continue on into Shortheath Road. After passing the mini roundabout turn left into Ford Lane and Woodland Drive can be found down on the left.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.