Wicket Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4RD£1,750,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA superb, handsome and most attractive modern 13 year old detached family home, set in a peaceful cul-de-sac of south Farnham, appointed to a high standard and offering well planned and spaciously arranged accommodation
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Family bathroom
- Feature 43' games/cinema room
- Superb galleried landing + atrium
- Fine sitting room
- Dining room
- Feature vaulted reception hall
- Study with fitted office furniture
- Well fitted and integrated be-spoke kitchen
- Utility room
- Large gravelled drive & integral double garage
- Well screened landscaped and decked gardens
- Circa 0.5 acre plot
- Security system
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* Individually designed by a renowned local architect. Howzat is situated in a private lane, offering circa 3,900sq ft of spaciously arranged living accommodation plus versatile roof space (possible games/cinema room) accessed via a staircase with future potential. The property is finished to a high specification.
* Stone and oak floors to ground floor, under floor heating with multi zone controls.
* Wealth of oak beams.
* Fine atrium with reception hall.
* Well fitted and integrated bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and hand painted oak fitted units and oak fitted breakfast bar.
* Bifolding doors to many of the ground floor rooms leading to garden decking and featured landscaped gardens.
* Quality bathroom and shower fittings with natural stone and porcelain tiles.
* High levels of insulation, low E Argon gas filled double glazing, with high security laminated outer panes to ground floor.
Low energy lighting
* A high percentage of low energy lighting, with switchable 5 amp lighting circuits to main living area and bedrooms.
* CAT 5 home network installed, linked to TV points in most rooms.
* Water softener.
* Home security system and outside CCTV and lighting.
* Delightful landscaped and decked gardens, a fine feature with fish ponds and specimen shrubs, trees and woodland. Electric awning.
* Fully fitted office study with bespoke office oak furniture.
* Howzat is approached via a large gravelled driveway with ample parking with flower and shrub borders. There is access to the rear on both sides of the property, leading to delightful terraced formal rear landscaped gardens and woodland.
* The rear gardens comprise landscaped and decked areas with balustrades, lawns, flower borders, shrubs, Rhododendrons and a mix of mature trees, there is also woodland.
* Circa ½ acre plot.
* Outside water taps served by a rain water harvesting facility.
* Sensor lights, rear and front lights, pond and garden.
* Integral double garage with power and light and 2 electrically operated doors. Garden store and pond filtration system under decking.
Services - Mains services. Private drainage. Air Source heating.
Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
Tenure - Freehold.
EPC Rating - B
* Howzat occupies a delightful secluded position in the much sought after area of South Farnham, convenient to local shops, well regarded schools and mainline station.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many cafe's, restaurants and shops. There is a Sainsbury's, Waitrose, leisure centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, riding and cycling. Walking distance of Bat and Ball pub.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1 mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road and on into Shortheath Road. Continue over 2 mini roundabouts, turn left into Bat and Ball Lane and then right into Wicket Hill where the property can be found around on the right hand side towards the end of the cul-de-sac.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.