Wicket Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4RD£1,150,000
Property Summary** No onward Chain **
A most appealing, spacious and individually designed detached family home occupying a wonderful mature plot approaching 1 acre in this delightful location to the south of Farnham
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Sitting room
- Sun room
- Family room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Potential annexe
- Open barn double garage and parking
- Wonderful mature plot extending to approximately 0.96 of an acre
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A well presented, spacious and versatile detached family home with all but one room on the ground floor level. The accommodation lends itself for a separate annexe should this be required with the majority of rooms enjoying a delightful southerly aspect with views over the gardens. The gardens are undoubtedly a lovely feature offering privacy and seclusion, the whole extending to approximately 0.96 of an acre.
* Front door to: Entrance porch - door to entrance hall with built-in cloaks/store cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving over.
* Sitting room - rear aspect, delightful outlook over rear garden, attractive brick open fireplace, TV aerial point and wall light points. Through to: Sun lounge - views over the rear garden, double glazed patio sliding doors to the rear garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - double aspect, well fitted and comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards and appliance space under, rolled edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, Belling cooker, extractor hood, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler. Double glazed casement double doors to rear.
* Door to lobby - built-in store cupboards, space for fridge/freezer. Door to outside.
* Bedroom - front aspect, built-in wardrobes, bed recess and cupboards over.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, range of built-in wardrobes, views to rear garden.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, bed recess and cupboards above, further built-in cupboards.
* Bathroom - frosted window, Ball and Claw foot bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower and glass screen, WC, vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, heated towel rail.
* Potential annexe comprising:
* Bedroom - rear aspect, delightful outlook to rear.
* Study - double aspect, views to rear.
Modern Shower Room
* Modern shower room - frosted window, large walk-in shower, glass screen, WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
* Staircase leads down to:
* Family room - side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard.
* Front - parking on tarmacadam driveway, pathway and separate steps and brick walling to front door. Number 3 owns the turning area to front.
Barn and Garage
* Open barn, double garage with power and light. Gate to rear.
* Rear garden - attractive paved patios ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining, wonderful mature grounds incorporating areas of lawn and woodland walks. The garden has an irrigation system, controlled by a programmable timer, which extends around the garden beds and hedges. Attractive garden pond with paved seating area, screened and enclosed by mature hedging, shrubs and trees offering privacy and seclusion. The whole extends to approximately 0.96 of an acre and adjoins Underdown Nature Reserve (owned by Surrey Wildlife Trust) providing a wonderful protected back drop. Garden shed, wood store.
Services - Mains services.
Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
Tenure - Freehold.
EPC Rating - D
* 3 Wicket Hill occupies a delightful secluded position in the much sought after area of South Farnham, convenient to local shops, public houses, well regarded schools and mainline station.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many cafe's, restaurants and shops. There is a Sainsbury's, Waitrose, leisure centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, riding and cycling. Walking distance of Bat and Ball pub.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road and on into Shortheath Road. Continue over 2 mini roundabouts, turn left into Bat and Ball Lane and then right into Wicket Hill where the property can be found around on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here