Westfield Lane, Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4QP£650,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No onward Chain **
A spaciously designed 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room (1 en-suite) detached family home with double garage, parking and secluded gardens
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Parking for 2/3 vehicles
- Double garage
- Secluded gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A well presented and spaciously designed detached family home offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is situated in a tucked away position within Wrecclesham village convenient to local amenities, excellent schools and recreation ground.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Part glazed front door to:
* Entrance hall - built-in cloaks/store cupboard, worktop with drawers beneath, wall mounted cupboards and fitted shelving.
* Staircase to first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surrounds.
* Spacious sitting room - triple aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to outside.
* Dining room - side aspect, double glazed patio sliding doors to outside.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - double aspect, comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, mixer tap and cupboards under, rolled edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, eye level units, Neff electric double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, part tiled walls, tiled floor, casement door to outside.
* First floor. Landing - window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving over.
* Bedroom - double aspect, far reaching views,
* En-suite shower room - frosted window, large fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom - side aspect, built-in double wardrobes with cupboards above. Access to boarded loft (no ladder).
* Bedroom - side aspect, built-in double wardrobes with cupboards above.
* Bathroom - double aspect, frosted window, panel enclosed bath, shower and glass screen, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Front - garden, shingled seating area, flower and shrub borders, enclosed by mature hedging.
* Driveway - parking for 2/3 vehicles.
* Detached double garage - up and over door, power and light, plumbing for washing machine, Ideal gas fired boiler. Door to outside.
* Rear garden - with areas of shaped lawns and mature flower and shrub borders, further gardens to the side incorporating a brick paved seating area ideal for entertaining and al-fresco dining. Enclosed by walling, fencing and hedging and offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* EPC Rating - E
* Miscellaneous - Double glazed windows,
* New Forge is most convenient to local amenities including a village store, public houses, church, school and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of state and private schools in the area, including the highly regarded Weydon Secondary School, Highfield South Farnham, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing direct links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.5 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 10 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 1 mile, London 38 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
From the A31 turn left into Wrecclesham, proceed into Wrecclesham, A325 through The Street and opposite The Royal Oak public house, turn right into Westfield Lane (a private lane) and New Forge can be found towards the end on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.