Upper Bourne Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4RQ£895,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA well presented individually designed detached bungalow occupying a delightful elevated position and secluded gardens, the whole extending to approximately 0.27 of an acre
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most appealing detached bungalow offering spacious and versatile accommodation occupying a delightful elevated position with distant views to the front. The property was built in approximately 1968 with later additions and occupies a wonderful secluded plot, the whole extending to approximately 0.27 of an acre.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Kitchen/breakfast room - rear aspect, well fitted with a good range of eye and base level units, granite worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, breakfast bar, electric double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, through to utility area and door to garage.
* Utility area - sink unit, granite worktop, cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, two separate built-in cupboards.
* Shower room - frosted window, fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
* Sitting room - front aspect, far reaching views.
* Inner hallway - airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving over. Access to loft.
* Dining room - front aspect, far reaching views, stone open fireplace with display niches and timber mantle over, concertina doors to sitting room.
* Conservatory - double aspect, tiled floor, double glazed casement double doors to outside.
* Master bedroom - double aspect, fitted wardrobes, bed recess, bedside tables and cupboards over, further range of fitted wardrobes.
* Bedroom - rear aspect.
* Bedroom - rear aspect.
* Bathroom - frosted window, panel enclosed bath, shower and glass screen, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
* Double garage with electric roller door and inspection pit. Worcester gas fired boiler, Fire door to:
* Hall/store area and timber open tread staircase to:
* Bedroom extending to approximately 25ft. Delightful outlook, eaves storage cupboards.
* Front - sweeping driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles.
* Front garden - mature flower and shrub borders, retaining stone walls and paved patio/sun terrace with range style fencing and providing far reaching views. Garden pond to side and access to rear.
* Rear garden - beautifully landscaped rear garden with steps to shaped areas of lawn on two levels, interspersed with mature shrub borders screened by mature hedging and trees, offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. The whole extending to approximately 0.27 of an acre.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
* Tenure - Freehold
* EPC rating - E
* Situated in a highly sought after unadopted lane to the south of Farnham convenient to the villages of Lower Bourne and Rowledge, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods, Alice Holt and the renowned South Farnham Infant School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Travel links are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the top of the hill turn right at the traffic lights on to The Ridgway, continue into Shortheath Road before turning left into Sandrock Hill Road. Follow the road down and slightly up before turning left into Upper Bourne Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.