The Avenue, Rowledge, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4BD£1,550,000
Property SummaryA superb and spaciously designed new detached family house built to a very high specification and set in a peaceful, private road close to popular Rowledge village centre
- Oak porch
- Spacious reception hall
- Fine sitting room with bi-fold doors
- Dining room, open to
- Superb integrated kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom
- Dressing room
- En-suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Detached double garage
- Large gravelled driveway
- Delightful landscaped gardens
- 10 year Buildsafe warranty
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A fantastic new build home offering spaciously arranged living accommodation, appointed to an exceptionally high standard and set within a short distance of Rowledge village centre and Alice Holt Forest
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Oak porch with front door and smart doorbell, to:
* Spacious reception hall with large Raffaello Marfil porcelain tiles which continue throughout the ground floor and benefit from underfloor heating. Deanta wood solid core oak veneered internal doors throughout
* Cloakroom with Villeroy & Boch wall hung w.c., wash hand basin.
* Stunning sitting room with feature woodburning stove with multifuel kit, honed granite surround and oak mantle, aluminium bi-fold and French doors to outside, sky lantern. Folding doors to:
* Dining room with French doors to garden. Open to:
* Superb fitted and integrated kitchen/breakfast room comprising Beeck units in brown with copper detailing, central island unit with built-in wooden table to sit 5, Quooker hot tap, filter and cartridge, Reginoux waste disposal, Kupperbusch integrated appliances including dishwasher, single oven and warming drawer, combi microwave, full size fridge, full size frost free freezer, induction hob with downdraft extractor, Neff wine cooler, under unit LED lights.
* Utility room with units and worktop, sink unit, sliding doors to housing for large hot water storage tank, Worcester Bosch Greenstar gas boiler. Door to outside.
* Study - front aspect.
* Solid oak and glass balustrade staircase leads to the first floor. Wool twist carpet to all bedrooms and landing. Landing sky lantern with remote operation.
* Master bedroom suite with Carisa Monza radiators, rear aspect. Dressing room. Door to en-suite bathroom with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware including wall-hung w.c., wash basin with drawers below, bath, Hansgrohe rainfall walk-in shower with stone resin tray, porcelain wall and floor tiles, Carisa designer dual fuel towel radiator.
* 3 further bedrooms with remote operation velux windows.
* En-suite shower room with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware including wall-hung w.c., wash basin with drawer below, Hansgrohe rainfall walk-in shower with stone resin tray, porcelain wall and floor tiles, Carisa designer towel radiator.
* Family bathroom comprising Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware including wall-hung w.c., wash basin with drawer below, Hansgrohe rainfall walk-in shower with stone resin tray, bath, porcelain and ceramic wall and floor tiles, Carisa designer dual fuel towel radiator.
* To the front the property is approached via a gravel driveway providing parking and turning, external lights, two floodlights, outside tap. Leading to:
* Detached double garage with two Alutech automated sectional garage doors, roof attic storage with access hatch. Pod point car charger.
* The delightful landscaped gardens are mainly laid to lawn enclosed by premium featheredge fencing. Large porcelain tiled patio, external lights, outside tap.
* Services - Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas central heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band to be advised.
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC rating B
* 11a The Avenue occupies a wonderful position close to the highly desirable and vibrant village of Rowledge offering village shops, village green with popular tennis and cricket clubs, public house, ancient church and Alice Holt Forest ideal for walking, running, cycling, fishing and riding that covers over 2,000 acres.
* Rowledge benefits from an excellent choice of state and private schools. The village has two pre-school nurseries, and a popular Primary School. Close by is the high performing Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, Moor House, and Edgeborough Prep School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham mainline station giving access to London Waterloo in under the hour.
* Rowledge Village within a short walk
* Farnham 4 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A31 3.5 miles, A3 8.5 miles London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill and continue to the top. At the traffic lights turn right onto Ridgway Road and continue onto Shortheath Road. At the staggered cross roads turn left into Sandrock Hill Road which becomes Boundstone Road. Take the sixth turning left into Shrubbs Lane and the first right into The Avenue. The driveway leading to 11a can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here