Riverdale, Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4PJ£425,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in this popular sought after location
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Views over playing fields & tennis courts
- South west facing garden
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- No onward chain
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An appealing and well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from parking for 4 vehicles, garage, garden and southerly views over playing fields and tennis courts at the rear.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to Entrance hall.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
* Sitting room - double aspect, TV aerial point, staircase to first floor. Arch to:
* Kitchen/dining room - rear aspect, pleasant outlook to garden. Single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards and appliance space under, roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, four ring ceramic hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed casement double doors to outside.
* Stairs to first floor Landing - access to loft housing Logic combi gas fired boiler.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, built-in wardrobes, linen cupboard.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, delightful outlook over playing fields and tennis courts, built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom 3 - front aspect, over stair cupboard.
* Bathroom - rear aspect, frosted window, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, w.c.
* To the front the property is approached via a driveway providing parking for 4 vehicles in turn leading to the garage. Flower and shrub borders, gated access to rear garden.
* Garage with up and over door, door to rear
* To the rear - paved patio area to area of lawn, enclosed by panel fencing and enjoying a southerly aspect. Outside tap.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,092.81
* EPC Rating - C
* Miscellaneous - Double glazed throughout
* 84 Riverdale is most convenient to local amenities including a village store, public houses, church, school and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing direct links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley Road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* There is an excellent choice of state and private schools in the area, including the highly regarded Weydon Secondary School, Highfield South Farnham, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* Farnham town centre 1.5 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 10 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 1 mile, London 38 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via West Street and at the Coxbridge roundabout go straight across onto the A325. Pass under the bridge and turn right into Riverdale. Number 84 can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.