Pottery Court, Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4QW£535,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA modern, well presented and spaciously designed town house in this sought after courtyard development with garage, parking and secluded garden
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Courtyard garden
- Allocated parking
- No Onward Chain
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* 25 Pottery Court is a well presented town house situated in this popular residential close, convenient to the sought after village of Wrecclesham. The property has been well maintained, reconfigured and improved by the current owner to now offer flexible, spacious accommodation arranged over three floors. In addition, the property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Glass panelled front door to:
* Entrance hall - staircase to first floor.
* Utility room - plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, heated towel rail.
* Sitting room - rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, recess and wiring for flat screen TV. Door to:
* Conservatory - two radiators, double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* Kitchen - Front aspect, comprising one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard and integrated dishwasher under, roll edge work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, breakfast bar, four ring gas hob, extractor hood above, electric oven and microwave, fridge/freezer, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler, part tiled walls.
* First floor landing.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, built-in double wardrobe.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom 3 - rear aspect, frosted window.
* Bathroom - frosted window, modern suite comprising panel enclosed bath, shower and glass screen, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Staircase to second floor.
* Bedroom - front aspect, airing cupboard.
* En-suite shower room - fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Study - rear aspect, far reaching views.
* Attractive courtyard rear garden, enclosed by fencing, water feature to rear, offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Parking - allocated parking space.
* Garage - up and over door, power and light.
* Services - All mains services.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* Miscellaneous - Double glazing.
* EPC rating - D
* Resident's Management Charge - Annual charge is currently £619.40
* The property is situated most conveniently, being within a short distance of local amenities including a village store, public houses, church, school and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre, local rugby, football and tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham station offers a mainline railway to London Waterloo.
* Farnham town centre 1½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 10 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 ½ mile, London 38 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights and crossroads turn right into Ridgway Road and continue onto Shortheath Road which becomes Echo Barn Lane. Turn right into Quennells Hill and right again into Pottery Lane where Pottery Court can be found on the right.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.