Peakfield, Frensham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3DX£550,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA 4 bedroom semi-detached family home occupying a delightful plot and stunning views offering tremendous scope for improvement and situated in the highly sought after village of Frensham
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Family room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- Parking on driveway
- Delightful garden
- Stunning far reaching views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached family house offering tremendous scope for improvement, benefiting a delightful plot and stunning far reaching views.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Front door to Entrance hall - staircase to first floor.
* Sitting room - front aspect, far reaching views, open fireplace.
* Dining room - understairs recess.
* Family room - double aspect, casement double doors to rear garden.
* Kitchen - rear aspect, outlook to garden. One and a half bowl sink unit, roll edge work surfaces, cupboards and drawers under, eye level units, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, stable door to outside.
* Utility room - plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer.
* Stairs to first floor - access to loft.
* Bedroom - front aspect, built-in wardrobes, stunning far reaching views.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, delightful outlook to rear.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, delightful outlook, built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom - front aspect, stunning views, built-in wardrobes.
* Bathroom - frosted window, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, shower cubicle with shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, built-in cupboard, heated towel rail.
* To the front - driveway providing parking for one vehicle, area of lawn.
* To the rear - paved patio/sun terrace, large area of lawn, enclosed by panel fencing. Large timber shed. Gate to recreation ground.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,092.81
* EPC rating - D
* Frensham is renowned for its stunning countryside and beauty spots, including Frensham Big pond and Little pond. There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for walking, riding, sailing and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. The Hollowdene recreation ground offers cricket, football, tennis and bowls clubs. Several golf courses can be found in the area, including Hankley, Hindhead and Farnham golf club at The Sands.
* There is a village shop/post office and public house.
* An excellent choice of both state and private schools are within the area, including St Mary's Infant School, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Transport links are excellent with the mainline station to Waterloo about 3 miles plus the A31 link road to Guildford and the A3 as well as the A331 Blackwater Valley road to the M3. International airports of Gatwick, Heathrow and Southampton are all within one hour's drive.
* Farnham town centre 3 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31 3 miles, A3 7 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights at the crossroads go straight over and continue on through the village of Lower Bourne. Continue on through Frensham Village, turn right before the school and follow this road for approximately ¼ mile. Take the first entrance on your left into Peakfield, follow the road around, where number 5 can be found on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.