Peace Meadow Close, Gardeners Hill Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3HZ£1,500,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** Strictly by Appointment only **
Between Frensham and Rowledge villages, a superb select development of 4 individual detached contemporary homes built to a very high specification in this secluded setting convenient to all amenities
- Spacious reception hall
- Sitting room opening onto sun terrace
- Superb kitchen/dining/family room opening onto sun terrace
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Sun Terrace
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* Between Frensham and Rowledge villages a superb select development of 4 individual detached contemporary homes built to a very high specification in this secluded setting convenient to all amenities.
* German Kitchen (Nobilia)
* Granite worktops
* Integrated AEG/Bosch appliances.
* Under-mounted sink with drainage grooves in the granite worktop
* Granite up-stand and splashback
* Granite windowsill
* Porcelain floor tiles to the floor
DOORS & INTERNAL JOINERY:
* Contemporary chrome fittings
* Moulded skirting and architrave
* Internal Oak veneered doors
* Solid Oak door linings
* All doors and door linings to be lacquered finished
* All skirting, architrave, and staircases to be painted in brilliant white gloss
* Fully tiled bathrooms
* Wall hung toilets
* Inset basins to all bathrooms
* Porcelain tiles to the bathroom floors
* Porcelain wall tiles
* Recessed mirrors with downlights to the main bedroom en-suite bathroom
* Heated towel rail to all bathrooms
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING:
* Downlighst to kitchen, living and hallway
* Shaver points to all bathrooms
* Under kitchen unit lighting
* 2 external lights
* Solar panels to all units
HEATING & WATER SERVICES:
* Heliotherm airsource heat
* Vent Axia heat recovery system
* Mechanical heat recovery system
* Underfloor heating and cooling system
* Independent cylinder for hot water
* Wood burner in the lounge
* Telephone points to all rooms and living room
* Loxane audioserver
* Sky Dish installed for each House
* Wiring for Sky+ to living room and bedrooms
* Outside tap
* Landscaped back garden with turf
* Sandstone paving to the outside areas
* Premium close boarded fence to all the houses
* Roof terraces composite decking
* Frameless balustrades
* Floor to ceiling built in wardrobes to all the rooms
* All walls and ceiling to be plastered and finished in brilliant white paint
* All floors are solid block and beam floors with porcelain tiles
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND:
* Buildzone 10 years warranty
* Burglar alarms
* Composite front doors with security locks
* Velfac composite windows with aluminium outside and real wood internally
* Services - Mains water, electricity. Private drainage.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band to be advised.
* Miscellaneous - Double glazed throughout.
* EPC Rating - B
* Local facilities are close by at The Bourne and Rowledge, and include a store/post office, public houses, newsagents, butchers, veterinary clinic, chemist, tennis courts, recreation grounds and church. Sporting facilities include several golf courses and sailing at Frensham Pond. The surrounding countryside and National Trust land provides excellent opportunities for country pursuits including walking, riding and cycling.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Rowledge School, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Leisure Centres such as the David Lloyd Club.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham 2 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes).
* Guildford (A3) 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes).
* A31, 2 ½ miles, London 40 miles.
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill and continue to the top. At the traffic lights turn right onto The Ridgway. Continue onto Shortheath Road at the staggered cross roads turn left into Sandrock Hill Road. At the sharp right hand bend, continue straight onto Gardeners Hill Road and continue down. As the road starts to incline around the bend, Peace Meadow Close can be found on the right.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here