Old Kiln Lane, Churt, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 2JJ£725,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully presented and individually designed detached bungalow occupying a wonderful plot in this highly sought after village location
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room/bedroom 3
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Double garage
- Parking on driveway
- Wonderful south facing rear garden
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most appealing and beautifully presented 2-3 bedroom detached bungalow built in 1993 and occupying a delightful landscaped plot with wonderful south facing rear garden, offering privacy and seclusion.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Reception hall - dado rail, access to following rooms:
* Sitting room - rear aspect, delightful outlook over rear garden, gas fire with limestone surround, wall light points, double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* Dining room/bedroom 3 - front aspect, delightful outlook.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - rear aspect, extremely well fitted and comprising one and a half bowl sink unit, mixer tap and cupboards under. Roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, integrated dishwasher, matching eye and base level units, AEG electric double oven and Neff gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, display cabinet, part tiled walls, delightful outlook to garden.
* Utility room - side aspect, sink unit with cupboard and appliance space under, roll edge work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Built-in store cupboard, Glow Worm gas fired boiler. Access to large loft via pull down ladder (scope for conversion subject to planning permission).
* Bedroom - rear aspect, delightful outlook to rear garden, built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room - frosted window, Villeroy & Boch suite in classic white, vanity wash hand basin with drawer under, w.c., shower cubicle with glass screen, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
* Bedroom 2 - front aspect, built-in double wardrobe, built-in store cupboards.
* Bathroom - front aspect, frosted window, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving.
* Double garage - power and light, electric up and over door, water tap.
* Parking on driveway for three to four vehicles.
* Landscaped front garden - steps and retaining brick walls to front door, separate set of steps to side lead to gated access to side. Area of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, screened and enclosed by mature hedging, shrubs and trees. Further side access.
* To the rear - stunning landscaped rear garden incorporating paved patio/sun terrace ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining, shaped areas of lawn, drystone walling and raised beds. Adjoining a wooded copse and paddock to the rear, mature flower and shrub borders, backing south and offering privacy and seclusion. Summerhouse.
* Services - Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Gas heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
* EPC rating - D (59)
* Tenure - Freehold
* Woodleigh occupies a delightful position conveniently situated to Churt village with a number of local amenities including a village shop and newsagent, church, village hall and primary school. The Crossways is a well supported local pub and Bel & The Dragon is a boutique hotel/gastro-pub.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnhams historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There are many excellent golf clubs within the area and further opportunities exist for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* There is also a good choice of state and private schools, including Edgeborough, Frensham Heights, Barfields and Weydon (Academy) Secondary school and St John's Infant school in Churt.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 6 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 5 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Haslemere 6 miles (London Waterloo 52 minutes)
* Godalming 10 miles (London Waterloo 47 minutes)
* Guildford 15 miles
* Central London 45 miles
(All distances and times are approximate).
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the traffic lights go straight across and continue on this road for approximately 3.5 miles. Turn left into Old Kiln Lane where Woodleigh can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.