Manor Gardens, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3QB£1,100,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA most attractive, spaciously designed and well appointed detached family home set in a cul-de-sac location most convenient to all amenities and the Bourne green and woods
- 4 double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Large conservatory
- Reception hall
- Attached double garage
- Detached workshop
- Large shingled driveway
- Delightful landscaped gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most attractive, spaciously designed and well appointed detached family home set in a cul-de-sac location most convenient to all amenities and the Bourne green and woods
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to Reception hall with understairs cupboard, meter cupboard.
* Cloakroom with w.c., wash hand basin.
* Sitting room - triple aspect, wood burning stove and fireplace, French doors opening to garden.
* Dining room with serving hatch to kitchen, bi-folding double glazed doors to large Conservatory.
* Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room comprising range of eye and ground level units, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, appliances by negotiation, central island unit, wall mounted gas fired boiler (recently installed), inset ceiling lights, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed doors to garden.
* Conservatory with bi-folding doors to gardens and separate French doors to side, double glazed eco ceiling, porcelain tiled floor with under floor heating, wood burning stove.
* Study with built-in cupboards and shelving.
* Stairs to first floor landing with access to large, part boarded loft with ladder and light. Airing cupboard.
* Large master bedroom - front aspect, built-in wardrobes. Door to En-suite bathroom comprising bath, shower cubicle, w.c., twin wash basins.
* 3 further double bedrooms.
* Modern family bathroom comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin.
* To the front the property is approached via a large gravel driveway providing parking and turning for a number of cars (up to 6). Area of lawn, trees, hedging, outside tap and lights. Side gated access to rear.
* Attached double garage with two up and over doors, power and light. Rear door.
* To the rear the delightful landscaped gardens are well screened, mainly laid to lawn with established flower and shrub borders, trees, hedging. Summerhouse, Wood store, Wendyhouse. Outside light and power point, electric water fountain.
* Detached workshop, double aspect, power and light.
* Services - Mains water, electricity. Gas heating and mains drainage.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,497.96
* EPC rating - D (68)
* Tenure - Freehold
* Miscellaneous - Double glazing to main house and garage. LED lighting, underfloor heating (via gas central heating system) to the Conservatory.
* The property is situated most convenient to the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham Infant School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.5 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights go straight across and continue through the village of Lower Bourne. Turn right into Manor Gardens where number 1 is first on the left.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.