Long Garden Walk, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7HX£650,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No onward chain **
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom detached character house with garage and courtyard garden in the heart of the Georgian town centre
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- South facing courtyard garden
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An exciting and rare opportunity to purchase an attractive and spaciously designed detached character family home offering scope for improvement and benefitting from a garage and private south facing courtyard garden. Situated in the heart of the Georgian town centre.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Front door to entrance lobby.
* Cloakroom - side aspect, frosted window, WC, wash hand basin, electric heater, Door to:
* Hallway - built-in cloaks/store cupboard, tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Door to integral garage.
* Sitting room - double aspect, attractive cornice ceiling, fireplace with marble surround and mantle over, wall light points, parquet flooring.
* Dining room - side aspect, attractive corniced ceiling, exposed floorboards, wall light points,
* Lobby - cupboard housing space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted shelving.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - double aspect and comprising sink unit, worktops with cupboards and drawers under, 4 ring gas hob, electric double oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge, walk-in larder, casement double doors to courtyard garden.
* First floor landing. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and gas fired boiler. Ladder to loft - boarded loft room with window. Door to loft area housing water tanks.
* Bedroom - double aspect, cloaks recess/storage.
* Bedroom - side aspect.
* Bedroom - double aspect.
En-suite Shower Room
* En-suite shower room - fully tiled shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, velux window.
* Bathroom - tile enclosed bath, Aqua shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls.
* Garage - up and over door with power and light.
Courtyard Rear Garden
* Courtyard rear garden - south facing paved courtyard garden, enclosed by walling and offering a good degree of privacy. Gate to outside.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* EPC Rating - E
Parking available via Zone A residents permits, available from Waverley Borough Council.
* The property occupies a wonderful central location within the heart of the Georgian town centre.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of schools nearby including St Andrew's Infant School, Potter's Gate Primary School, St Polycarp's Primary School, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Castle Street 150 yards. Mainline station ¼ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 ¼ mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* From The Borough, turn left into Castle Street and after a short distance, turn left again (pedestrian access) into Long Garden Walk. Turn right into Long Garden Walk East where the property can be found immediately on the left hand side. By car proceed along West Street, turn right into The Hart, bear round to the right passing Waitrose where the property is situated along on the left hand side, passing the Hop Blossom Public House. The property is situated on the corner of Long Garden Walk and Long Garden Walk East.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.