Larkfield Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7DB£1,195,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No onward Chain **
A most individual and versatile detached family house appointed to a high specification with fine woodland views and set in a private cul-de-sac convenient to all amenities
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Family bathroom
- Vaulted sitting room
- Integrated kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- Vaulted family room
- Reception hall
- Outside office/studio
- Large block driveway with parking for 3 cars
- Fine circa 2/3 acre plot (West facing to rear)
- Flexible accommodation which could incoporate a study/gym
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most individual and versatile detached family home appointed to a high specification with fine woodland views and set in a private cul-de-sac convenient to all amenities. The property was built in the 1950s and major extensions were carried out in 2006 to offer flexible well planned living accommodation. The property offers the ideal working from home setup with an outside office/studio.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Feature vaulted sitting room with wood burning stove, stairs to lower ground floor. Door to Balcony - decked, light.
* Integrated kitchen/breakfast room comprising excellent range of fitted units, granite worktops, one and a half bowl inset sink unit, breakfast island, stone tiled floor, appliances by negotiation.
* Dining room - front aspect.
* Ground floor bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Door to En-suite shower room with shower, w.c., wash basin.
* Family bathroom with large shower cubicle, bath, wash basin with cupboard below, w.c, tiled floor and walls.
* Stairs to Lower Ground Floor
* 2 further bedrooms both with built-in storage. Cloakroom.
* Stairs to First Floor
* Vaulted family area with access to eaves storage.
* Bedroom with access to eaves storage.
* En-suite shower room with shower, w.c., wash basin.
* Bedroom with access to eaves storage. Open to:
* En-suite bathroom with bath, w.c, wash basin, storage cupboard.
* To the front the property is approached via a large block driveway providing parking for approximately 3 cars leading to:
* Integral single garage with up and over door, internal door to hallway.
* To the rear the well screened gardens are mainly laid to lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, vegetable plot, decking, large patio, small pond, fire pit, seated area. Two greenhouses. Garden store. West facing to rear. Woodland and bluebell combe. Plot circa 2/3 acre.
* Detached office/studio with power, light and heating. Ideal Work From Home space.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC rating - C
* The property occupies a convenient position, within a short distance of both the town centre and mainline station. Waitrose is just a short walk away. The property is also within a stone's throw of miles of open countryside with superb country walks.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many cafes, restaurants and shops. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, leisure centre and Farnham's historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, riding and cycling. There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1 mile. Mainline station 1½ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* A3 8 miles, A31 ¾ mile
* Guildford 10 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via West Street. At the Volkswagen garage turn right into Crondall Lane. Continue up Crondall Lane and turn right into Larkfield Road, 39 can be found near the top of the road on the left.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.