Greenhill Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8JF£495,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully presented and spaciously arranged 2 bedroom first floor apartment set in this attractive development in a prime location convenient to the Georgian town centre and mainline station
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Large sitting room open to
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Communal entrance
- Garage (in block)
- Car port
- Visitor parking
- Attractive communal gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully presented and spaciously arranged 2 bedroom first floor apartment in this attractive development set in a highly regarded location convenient to the Georgian town centre and mainline station.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to: communal entrance hall - staircase to first floor. Personal front door to:
* Entrance hall - security entry phone, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, fitted immersion, slatted shelving over, corniced ceiling, built-in store cupboard, access to large fully boarded loft via pull down ladder.
* Sitting room - double aspect, marble fireplace with timber mantle, wall light points, corniced ceiling. Casement door to Balcony and wide arch to dining room.
* Balcony - wrought iron railings, pleasant outlook over communal gardens.
* Dining room - front aspect, wall light points, corniced ceiling.
* Kitchen - front aspect, well fitted and comprising one and a half bowl single drainer Franke sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, roll edge work surfaces with good range of drawers under, matching eye level units, built-in store cupboard, integrated Neff dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, Siemens electric oven and microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and store cupboards to side, Worcester gas fired boiler, part tiled walls.
* Bedroom 1 - rear aspect, pleasant outlook, corniced ceiling, built-in double wardrobe.
* En-suite bathroom - panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, curtain and rail, close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, pleasant outlook, built-in double wardrobe, coved ceiling.
* Modern bathroom - frosted window, Duravit suite in classic white, panel enclosed bath, shower with glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Garage in block with up and over door.
* Carport and visitor parking.
* Attractive communal gardens with lawn, flower and shrub borders, trees.
*Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing.
*Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
*Council Tax - Band F With an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
*Tenure - Leasehold: 125 years from 1st September 2009 - approx 113 years remaining. Kents Property Limited.
Ground rent is currently £104. It increases every 25 years - next increase to £208 in 2037. ¼ share of the maintenance is currently £2,750
*EPC Rating - C (69)
Miscellaneous - Please note, no pets permitted at the property.
* Greenhill Road is a prestigious and highly regarded residential road within the Great Austins conservation area, approximately half a mile to the south of the Georgian town centre, and is convenient to the mainline station and a number of highly regarded schools including South Farnham School and Weydon Secondary (Academy) School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough and Barfield.
* Local facilities are close by at The Ridgway and The Bourne, and include a store/post office, bakery, butcher, public house, veterinary clinic, chemist, tennis courts and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local rugby, football and tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond. In addition there are a number of challenging golf courses in the area, Farnham Golf Course and Hankley Common.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about ½ mile and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Leave Farnham town centre via South Street. At the traffic lights proceed straight over into Station Hill and continue over the level crossing. Take the right hand fork into Tilford Road and proceed through the traffic lights. Turn right into Greenhill Road where Stockton House can be found on the right hand side
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.