Green Lane, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8QD£669,950VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA well appointed and spaciously arranged 4 bedroom detached family house set most convenient to local shops, well regarded schools, town centre and mainline station
- 4 bedrooms (bedroom 4 forming part of possible annexe)
- Family bathroom
- En-suite shower room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Entrance hall
- Possible Annexe: sitting room, bedroom and en-suite shower room
- Detached garage
- Delightful gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A well appointed and spaciously arranged 4 bedroom detached family house, built circa 1927, found most convenient to local shops, well regarded schools, the town centre and mainline station.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to Entrance porch. Door to Entrance hall with stairs to first floor.
* Cloakroom with w.c and wash basin.
* Sitting room with large bow window to front aspect.
* Dining room with two fitted glass display cabinets with cupboards below. Door to annexe sitting room. Open to:
* Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room comprising excellent range of eye and ground level units, worktops, tiled splashbacks, sink unit, electric hob, oven, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine rack, breakfast bar with space for stools.
* Annexe sitting room with cupboard and sliding patio doors to garden.
* Annexe bedroom with range of built-in bedroom furniture.
* En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, w.c and wash basin, part tiled walls, towel rail.
* Stairs to first floor landing.
* 3 first floor bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes and one with large airing cupboard.
* Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, hand held shower, w.c., wash basin with cupboards and drawers under, mirror, bathroom cabinet, fully tiled walls.
* Detached garage with up and over door, rear window.
* To the front the property is approached via a large block driveway providing parking for several cars. Side gated access.
* To the rear the gardens are mainly laid to lawn, patio area, fencing, outside tap. Path leads to Garden shed with power and light, and detached garage accessed at rear via double wooden gates to Middlefield.
Services - Mains water and electricity. Gas heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
Tenure - Freehold
EPC Rating - D (68)
* Green Lane is situated to the South of Farnham. Local facilities are close by at The Ridgway and The Bourne, and include a store/post office, bakery, butcher, public house, veterinary clinic, chemist, tennis courts, recreation ground and well regarded schools.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including the renowned South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the main crossroads and traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road which leads into Shortheath Road. At the mini roundabout turn right into Green Lane where the property can be found on the left after Middlefield.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here