Great Austins, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8JQ£950,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* Vacant Possession *
A most attractive detached house set on a fine plot in much sought after Great Austins offering great potential and most convenient to all amenities
- 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Reception hall
- Detached garage
- In/out driveway
- Delightful gardens
- No onward chain
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* Vacant Possession - A most attractive detached house set on a fine plot in much sought after Great Austins offering great potential and most convenient to all amenities.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to Reception Hall with stairs to first floor and understairs cupboard.
* Sitting/dining room into bay, fireplace, double glazed French doors to garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room comprising range of units, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, oven, electric hob, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, tiled floor, part glazed door to garden.
* Study, front aspect.
* Stairs to first floor landing.
* Bedroom 1, double aspect, access to eaves storage.
* Bedroom 2 with wash basin, cupboard housing hot water tank.
* To the front the property is approached via a in/out driveway with areas of lawn, flower and shrub borders, trees.
* Detached garage with double doors, rear window, power and light. Two outside stores. Outside w.c and wash basin.
* Delightful rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders, hedging, trees. Greenhouse and garden shed.
* Services - All mains services. Gas fired central heating to radiators.
* Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 30.03.22 of £3,488.01
* EPC Rating - D
* Miscellaneous - Part double glazing.
* 11b Great Austins is located within a highly regarded residential road within the Great Austins conservation area, approximately half a mile to the south of the Georgian town centre, and is convenient to the mainline station and a number of highly regarded schools including South Farnham School and Weydon Secondary (Academy) School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough, Barfield, Charterhouse in Godalming and Royal Grammar School in Guildford.
* Local facilities are close by at The Ridgway and The Bourne, and include a store/post office, bakery, butcher, public house, veterinary clinic, chemist, tennis courts and recreation ground.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centres such as David Lloyd Club. Farnham's historic deer park offers over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding, golfing and cycling. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond. In addition there are a number of challenging golf courses in the area including Farnham Golf Course and Hankley Common.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about ½ mile and the A3 about 8 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham mainline station is within half a mile serving London Waterloo in under an hour.
* Farnham town centre and mainline station ½ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford A3 8 miles, London 38 miles
* South coast 27 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via Firgrove Hill and continue to the top. At the traffic lights turn left and continue along where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.