Glynswood, Boundstone, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4TN£985,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA spaciously arranged, well-appointed detached family house with annexe set on a fine plot in a cul-de-sac location convenient to all amenities
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Reception hall/cloakroom
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Annexe with sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom & shower room
- Integrated large store room
- Attractive gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A spaciously arranged, well-appointed detached family house with annexe set on a fine plot in a cul-de-sac location convenient to all amenities
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Reception hall with cloakroom and under stairs store cupboard.
* Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with hob and electric oven under, 2 further ovens/grill, extractor hood, work tops, breakfast bar, excellent range of ground and eye level units, vinyl flooring. Double glazed door to garden.
* Sitting room with gas fire and wood flooring.
* Dining room with double patio doors to garden.
* Utility room with plumbing, gas fired boiler and pressurised water system
* 4 double bedrooms all with fitted/built-in wardrobes.
* Modern bathroom and shower room.
* Landing with airing cupboard.
* Separate annexe with sitting room, double glazed patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
* Integral store, driveway.
* Good sized garden plot with lawns, large paved patio areas, fencing ,flower borders shrubs and keys.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing and wood flooring to certain rooms.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.21 of £2,937.86
* Tenure - Freehold
* EPC Rating - C
* The property is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac to the south of Farnham, yet convenient to Rowledge village and Lower Bourne offering a local range of amenities including a store/post office, chemist, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne green, Bourne Woods and Alice Holt Forest. There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area, including the highly regarded South Farnham Infant School, Rowledge Primary School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnhams historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the local land belonging to Forestry England and the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2½ miles and the A3 about 8 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham 2 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes).
* Guildford (A3) 8 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes).
* A31, 2 miles, London 40 miles. (All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road and on to into Shortheath Road. At the staggered crossroads, turn left into Sandrock Hill Road and continue down the hill and up the other side, bearing right at the bend into Boundstone Road. Take the third turning left into Glynswood where number 2 can be found on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.