Frensham Vale, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3HS£1,300,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully appointed and well designed detached family house offering flexible living accommodation with studio, garage and annexe, set in a delightful residential area of South Farnham convenient to all amenities
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- Family bathroom & separate wc
- Fine sitting room with wood burner
- Sun room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Reception hall
- Studio with kitchenette & en-suite shower room
- Detached Annexe: >
- Sitting/dining room
- Shower room
- Attached garage
- Large tarmac driveway providing parking and turning
- Delightful secluded gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully appointed and well designed detached family house offering flexible living accommodation with studio, garage and annexe, set in a delightful residential area of South Farnham convenient to all amenities
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Porch with front door to:
* Reception hall with stairs to first floor, parquet flooring.
* Cloakroom with w.c and wash basin.
* Fine sitting room with wood burning stove, parquet flooring, double doors to:
* Sun room with vaulted ceiling with 4 velux windows, French doors to garden, parquet flooring.
* Fitted kitchen with excellent range of eye and ground level units, worktops, inset sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob, extractor hood above, double ovens, microwave, breakfast peninsular with space for stools, drawers and storage under, wall mounted heated towel rail, door to utility room. Dining area with parquet flooring, front aspect window.
* Utility room with cupboards, worktops, sink unit, space for washing machine and tumble drier. Double doors to garden.
* Studio (accessed via the dining room and separate access from outside) Kitchenette with sink unit, worktop, 2 electric hob points with extractor above, oven/grill below, cupboard with fuse box, concealed boiler. Door to en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, w.c and wash basin with cupboard under, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* First floor landing with cupboard. Access to large loft space with ladder. Door to Separate WC.
* Bedroom 1 with built in wardrobe. Door to En-suite bathroom with bath with overhead shower, glass shower screen, wash basin, w.c and shower cubicle.
* Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe. Door to En-suite bathroom with bath with overhead shower, w.c., wash basin.
* 2 further double bedrooms, one with a range of built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom with bath and wash basin.
* Front door to Sitting/dining room with stairs to first floor and understairs storage cupboard, front aspect window. Door to:
* Kitchen with velux window, cupboards, worktops, sink unit, four ring gas hob, oven/grill.
* Shower room with large shower, w.c, wash basin.
* Up and over door, power and light.
* To the front the property is approached via a large tarmac driveway providing parking and turning. Flower and shrub borders, hedging. Side accesses both gated.
* To the rear the delightful gardens are well screened and terraced. Paved patio area with pond, flower and shrub borders, steps up to lawned area, hedging, trees. Further steps lead up to further garden area with two garden sheds.
* Services - All Mains Services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazed.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
* Tenure - Freehold
* EPC Rating - D (62)
* Miscellaneous - Security system.
* The property is situated to the south of Farnham in the extremely sought after village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne green and an excellent choice of both state and private schools, including the highly regarded South Farnham School. Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with access to the M3 gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham mainline station serves London Waterloo within the hour.
* Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31 2 miles, A3 7 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the main crossroads and traffic lights, go straight across and down into Lower Bourne. After passing the village green on the left hand side, continue on the straight and turn right into Frensham Vale. The property can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here