Frensham Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3PZ£1,100,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA most appealing 5 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room (2 en-suite) detached family home with stunning landscaped rear garden, double garage and ample parking - in the highly sought after village of Lower Bourne
- Spacious reception hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Utility room
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en-suite)
- Double garage
- Parking for several vehicles
- Superb rear garden
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most attractive and beautifully presented detached family home built by Martin Grant Homes in 2001 to an exceptionally high standard and specification. The property offers spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over two floors with the benefit of a large loft space providing scope for conversion subject to planning permission. There is parking for several vehicles, detached double garage and beautiful rear garden, offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Front door to:
* Spacious reception hall - staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, two piece suite in classic white.
* Sitting room- double aspect, attractive fireplace with brick chimney breast housing log burning stove, Double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* Dining room - rear aspect, pleasant outlook to garden.
* Study - front aspect, window shutters.
* Kitchen/breakfast/family room - double aspect with wonderful outlook to rear garden.
* Kitchen area - well fitted and comprising sink unit, mixer tap, granite worktops, range of cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, Rangemaster oven and gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with drawers underneath. Through to:
* Family area - wiring for flat screen TV. Double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* Utility room - Belfast sink unit with cupboards under, worktops with appliance space under, eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, microwave oven, wall mounted gas fired boiler. Casement door to outside.
* First floor galleried landing.
* Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving, Access to loft.
* Bedroom - side aspect, range of built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite bath/shower room in classic white, frosted window, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, WC, vanity wash hand basin, with cupboards under, shower cubicle with glass screen, bathroom cabinets, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room in classic white, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower with glass screen, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom - front aspect.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, window shutters.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, wonderful outlook to garden.
* Bathroom - frosted window, modern suite in classic white, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Front - parking and turning for several vehicles on brick paved driveway, areas of lawn, pathway to front door.
* Detached double garage - twin, up and over doors, power and light. Door to outside. Gated side access.
* Rear - stunning landscaped rear garden incorporating paved terrace, 2 seating areas, ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining, shaped areas of lawn, wonderful stocked flower and shrub borders, variety of shrubs and trees, enclosed by panel fencing and offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. Outside tap.
* Services - Mains water and electricity. Gas central heating to radiators. Mains drainage. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
* EPC rating - D
Tenure - Freehold.
* The property is situated within a moments walk of the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham Infant School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights go straight across and down into Lower Bourne. After passing the shops continue along where Boundary Edge can be found on the left.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.