East Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7TP£650,000
Property Summary** Show Apartment**
Luxury 2 bedroom apartment with private garden terrace
- First floor apartment with private rear ground floor garden terrace
- Master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Second bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Guest washroom
- Utility room
- Fully fitted bespoke kitchen with Neff appliances, including dishwasher, microwave and oven
- Underfloor heating
- 10 year structural warranty
- 999 year lease
- Private allocated storage facility
- Large foyer with Post deliver room and option for full concierge facilities
- CCTV and fitted alarm system
- Private secure underground parking
- Visitor bays, disabled bays, plus 4 x electric vehicle charging points
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* Lionsgate is a unique and outstanding development of 12 beautifully designed and spacious 2 bedroom luxury apartments, and 2 impressive 3 bedroom penthouse suites.
* Built to an extremely high specification by local developers Farnham Estates, with luxury town centre living in mind. The stunning apartments are situated within a short walk of shops, restaurants, the railway station and the new Brightwells Yard complex (opening from 2021).
* All apartments and penthouses enjoy either a private balcony, terrace or private garden terrace, as well as access to a private communal landscaped terrace for all residents to enjoy.
* Services - mains water, electricity and drainage, gas heating
* Local authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR - 01483 523333
* Tenure Leasehold (999 year lease)
* £1500 per annum service charge and £250 per annum ground rent
* Farnham is a thriving town and offers superb recreational and cultural pursuits and a comprehensive range of shopping with many independent outiques, bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Bill's, Giggling Squid and Pizza Express. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's,
Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club and local rugby, football, tennis and golf clubs, as well as Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside.
* Opening in 2021 is the new Brightwells Yard complex bringing a new 25 unit shopping centre with 6 screen cinema, M&S Food, restaurants, town square and public gardens.
* Fantastic opportunities abound within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. There is also a good selection of golf courses in the area, including Hankley, Farnham and Puttenham, as well as sailing at Frensham Great Pond.
* Travel links are first class from Farnham with the A31/A3 providing links to London, Guildford, M25, Gatwick and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham to the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre is within a short walk as is the mainline station (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) town centre and main line station 9 miles (Waterloo approximately 35 minutes)
* London 40 miles
* London Heathrow 30 miles
* London Gatwick 45 miles
* Southampton 45 miles
* Portsmouth 35 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here