Cranmore Close, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 3BH£549,950VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA spaciously designed and well extended detached bungalow set on a fine plot with attractive gardens and ample parking, convenient to all amenities and Rowhills Nature Reserve
- 3/4 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Well fitted kitchen/dining room
- Sitting/family room
- Study/bedroom 4
- Entrance hall
- Ample parking on driveway
- Delightful secluded gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A spaciously designed detached bungalow, well extended and set on a fine plot with attractive gardens and ample parking, convenient to all amenities and Rowhills Nature Reserve.
* Porch - front door to:
* Entrance hall - cloaks cupboard. Access to large part boarded loft via ladder with light (potential for conversion subject to the necessary consents).
* Sitting/family room - feature fireplace housing gas fire, double glazed patio doors to garden.
* Fitted kitchen/dining room comprising excellent range of units and worktops, sink unit, electric hob and oven, extractor hood, space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, water softener, tiled floor, two double glazed doors.
* Master bedroom - double aspect.
* En-suite shower room - shower cubicle, power shower, wash basin, w.c.
* Family bathroom - white suite with bath and shower attachment, w.c., wash basin.
* Bedroom 2 - excellent range of mirror fronted wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3 - front aspect into bay, wardrobe.
* Bedroom 4/Study.
* To the front the property is approached via a large tarmacadam driveway providing parking for many cars. Side access both sides. Outside tap and lights.
* To the rear - the gardens are a fine feature, most attractive and well screened with well stocked flower and shrub borders, hedgerows, trees, large paved patio. Courtyard with brick arch, light and side arch. Outside power and lights.
* Outbuildings - Summerhouse (possible studio/office) with power and light, decking. Greenhouse. 2 sheds (power to one).
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating. Double glazing. Virgin broadband.
* Local Authority - Rushmoor Borough Council
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2275.48
* EPC rating - D
* Tenure - Freehold
* Situated within a short walk of Rowhills Nature Reserve and convenient for Caesar's Camp. The town centres of Farnham (approx 4 miles) and Aldershot (approx 1 mile) offer comprehensive shopping facilities together with both cultural and leisure pursuits. Access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* There are well regarded schools close by including St Joseph's primary school, William Cobbet primary school, All Hallow's secondary school and Heath End secondary school.
* Leave Farnham via East Street and on into Hale Road. At the Six Bells roundabout take the first exit left and at the traffic lights go straight across. Continue on through Heath End and at the next set of traffic lights go straight across and up the hill. At the mini roundbout turn right into Cranmore Lane and then left into Cranmore Gardens and left into Cranmore Close.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.