Clifton Close, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4TP£700,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* No Onward Chain *
An opportunity to acquire a spaciously arranged modern detached bungalow set on a well screened plot with a peaceful cul-de-sac location convenient to Rowledge village
- Entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Inner hall
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Car port and driveway
- Double length garage
- Well screened gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An opportunity to acquire a spaciously arranged modern detached bungalow set on a well screened plot with a peaceful cul-de-sac location convenient to Rowledge village.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Porch - front door to:
* Entrance hall
* Cloakroom - w.c., wash hand basin, tiled.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - range of eye and ground level units, worktops, sink unit, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
* Sitting room - fireplace and gas point with gas fire, double glazed patio doors. Double doors to:
* Dining room.
* Utility room - gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, store cupboard.
* Conservatory - tiled floor, glazed door to garden.
* Inner hall - loft access via ladder, light, part boarded.
* Bedroom 1 - double aspect, built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room - shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level w.c.
* Bedroom 2 - built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3 - built-in shelves, drawer and worktop.
* Family bathroom comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
* To the front - concrete drive, flower and shrub borders.
* Car port - light, opening to inner drive.
* Double length garage with up and over door, power and light. Side gate to:
* Well screened rear garden with lawn, pond, light and tap. Fencing. Garden shed.
*Services - All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
*Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
*Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
*Tenure - Freehold
*EPC - D (63)
* Clifton Close is most convenient to the village of Rowledge with local shops, post office, village green with popular tennis and cricket clubs and playground, doctors' surgery, public house, lovely old church, and with direct access into Alice Holt Forest a wonderful location for walking, running, cycling, fishing and riding that covers over 2,000 acres. There are a number of highly regarded state and independent schools in the area, including South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary (Academy) School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough and Barfield.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham station offers a mainline railway to London Waterloo.
* Rowledge village centre approximately ½ mile.
* A3 7 miles
* Farnham 2.5 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgove Hill. At the traffic lights turn right into Ridgway Road and continue into Shortheath Road. At the end of Shortheath Road turn left into Sandrock Hill Road. Continue down the hill and up, bearing right at the top into Boundstone Road. Take the fourth turning left into Clifton Close where Edgewood can be found just in on the right.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.