Church Close, Tongham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1FF£835,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA fine detached 4 bedroom family house appointed to a high standard and set in a peaceful cul-de-sac with superb farm views to the rear
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A fine detached 4 bedroom family house appointed to a high standard and set in a peaceful cul-de-sac with superb farm views to the rear.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to Entrance hall with stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom with w.c., wash basin.
Fine sitting room
* Fine sitting room into front aspect bay, stone fireplace with gas fire.
* Superb open plan fitted kitchen/dining/family room. Kitchen comprising excellent range of eye and ground level units, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, granite worktops, induction hob with extractor above, two ovens, grill, wine fridge, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, microwave, tiled floor, concealed boiler. Open to Dining/family area with continuation of tiled flooring, double glazed patio doors to garden.
* Utility room with cupboard, sink unit, worktop, plumbing for washing machine. Integral door to garage, door to side.
* Stairs to first floor landing with cupboard housing hot water tank.
* Master bedroom with rear aspect, built-in wardrobes. Door to En-suite bathroom comprising bath, large walk-in shower, w.c., wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom 2 with front aspect, built-in wardrobe. Door to En-suite shower room with walk-in shower, w.c., wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* 2 further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom with bath and hand held shower attachment, w.c., wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* To the front the property is approached via a block driveway providing parking for up to 2 cars and leading to the integral single garage. Area of lawn, flower and shrub border, gated side access.
* Single garage with up and over door.
* To the rear - paved patio, lawns, flower borders, shrubs and trees. Garden shed. Outside lights and tap. Superb open plan farmland views.
* Services - All mains services.
* Local Authority - Guildford B. C. Millmead House, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4BB 01483 505050
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,980.34
* EPC rating - B
* The property lies convenient to Tongham village, offering its local parade of shops, primary school, public houses, village church, recreation ground and bus routes, together with access to miles of walking and riding on footpaths and bridleways.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham is approximately 4 miles distant and offers comprehensive shopping facilities together with both cultural and leisure pursuits. Farnham, Aldershot and Ash Vale mainline stations serve London Waterloo within the hour. Guildford is situated 6 miles away and Aldershot 2 miles. Access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* Farnham town centre and mainline station, 4 miles (Waterloo from 54 minutes)
* Guildford, 6 miles and mainline station (Waterloo approximately 36 minutes)
* London, 40 miles
(All distances are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via South Street and turn left onto the A31. At the Shepherd & Flock roundabout, take the third exit onto the A31 Hogs Back. Exit at the junction sign-posted Tongham and at the T-junction turn right onto The Street. Turn right at the mini roundabout into Poyle Road. Pass the church and turn right into Church Close.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.