Cedar Court, Castle Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7JF£1,195,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA stunning penthouse set in delightful grounds below Farnham Castle and enjoying outstanding views across Farnham in prime Castle Street location within a short walk of Georgian Castle Street and the town centre
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A stunning penthouse set in delightful grounds below Farnham Castle and enjoying outstanding views across Farnham in prime Castle Street location within a short walk of Georgian Castle Street and the town centre.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Secure access controlled by intercom entry system to spacious reception hall.
* Stairs to second floor. Front door to Entrance hall with built-in cupboard housing boiler.
* Fully fitted and integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances. Steps down and open to:
* Living/dining room - bi-folding doors open to Balcony providing stunning views across Farnham town centre.
* Master bedroom - open to Dressing Room which built-in wardrobes. Door to:
* En-suite bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower, contemporary tiling and high quality sanitary ware.
* Bedroom 2 - built-in wardrobe. Door to:
* En-suite bathroom with contemporary tiling and high quality sanitary ware.
* Bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room.
* Internal oak doors throughout.
* Luxurious dense pile carpets to bedroom. Engineered oak flooring to reception room and hallway.
* Wealth of charm and period features mixed with a sleek contemporary design.
* Allocated parking space.
* Communal walled and gated gardens with direct access onto Farnham Park.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR. Tel: 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,092.81
* EPC rating - B
* Tenure - Leasehold. 999 years remaining. Ground rent: peppercorn. Maintenance charge £1800 pa.
* Farnham is a thriving town and offers superb recreational and cultural pursuits and a comprehensive range of shopping with many independent outiques, bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Bill's, Zizzi's and Pizza Express. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club and local rugby, football, tennis and golf clubs, as well as Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside.
* Opening in 2021 is the new Brightwells Yard complex bringing a new 25 unit shopping centre with 6 screen cinema, M&S Food, restaurants, town square and public gardens.
* There is an excellent choice of state and private schools nearby including St Andrew's Infant School, Potter's Gate Primary School, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, All Hallow's Secondary School as well as Barfield, Edgeborough and Frensham Heights.
* Fantastic opportunities abound within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. There is also a good selection of golf courses in the area, including Hankley, Farnham and Puttenham, as well as sailing at Frensham Great Pond.
* Travel links are first class from Farnham with the A31/A3 providing links to London, Guildford, M25, Gatwick and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham to the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre is within a short walk as is the mainline station (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) town centre and main line station 9 miles (Waterloo approximately 35 minutes)
* London 40 miles
* London Heathrow 30 miles; London Gatwick 45 miles
* Southampton 45 miles; Portsmouth 35 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* From our office, proceed to the top of Downing Street and turn right into The Borough. Turn left into Castle Street and continue up the hill where Cedar Court can be found on the right hand side before Farnham Castle.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.