Burnt Hill Way, Boundstone, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4RP£1,050,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully presented, spacious and versatile detached family home occupying a delightful plot extending to approximately 0.29 of an acre affording far reaching views
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility cupboard
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Home office
- Large detached garage
- Parking and turning for several vehicles
- 0.29 of an acre
- Wonderful far reaching views
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully presented, individually designed detached family home offering spacious and versatile living accommodation, enjoying superb far reaching views. The property occupies an elevated position within delightful grounds, the whole extending to approximately 0.29 of an acre.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Reception hall - cloaks/store cupboard (with water softener), access to loft.
* Sitting room - front aspect, pleasant outlook, fireplace housing log burner.
* Dining room - double aspect, casement double doors to front, delightful outlook to rear, wide arch to:
* Kitchen/breakfast room - rear aspect, superb far reaching views, extremely well fitted and comprising a wealth of eye and base level units, one and a half bowl sink and Quooker tap, worktops, extensive range of cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for dishwasher, four ring induction hob, extractor hood, electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, bi-fold doors providing wonderful outlook. Access to rear.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, pleasant outlook, wiring for flat screen, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room - fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, superb far reaching views, built-in double wardrobe.
* Jack & Jill bathroom - rear aspect, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, curtain and rail, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Lower Ground Floor
* Hallway - cupboard housing plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble drier, wall mounted gas fired Combination boiler.
* Bedroom 3 - front aspect.
* En-suite shower room - fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, extractor fan.
* Bedroom 4 - rear aspect, built-in wardrobe.
* To the front - five bar timber gate to driveway providing parking and turning for several vehicles.
* Detached 1 ½ width garage with electric up and over door, power and light.
* Steps to front door, raised decked and paved terrace ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining, shaped areas of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders. Greenhouse. Enclosed by fencing and mature hedging. Gate at either side to rear.
* Rear garden - attractive decked patio area, ideal for entertaining, wooden sleeper steps to raised seating area and pergola, shaped areas of lawn, shingled seating area, enclosed by stone retaining walls. Steps to lower area of garden with patio and further area of lawn, in turn leading to:
* Detached home office - wonderful working environment, with underfloor heating - providing a delightful outlook, peace and seclusion.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazed windows.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band G with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,488.01
* EPC Rating - D
* The property is situated in a tucked away position yet convenient to Rowledge village and Lower Bourne offering a local range of amenities including a store/post office, chemist, newsagent, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne green, Bourne Woods and Alice Holt Forest. There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area, including the highly regarded South Farnham Infant School, Rowledge Primary School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights and Edgeborough.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnhams historical deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There are excellent opportunities within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the local land belonging to Forestry England and the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2½ miles and the A3 about 8 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham 2 ½ miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes).
* Guildford (A3) 8 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes).
* A31, 2 miles, London 40 miles.
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill. At the traffic lights and main crossroads turn right into Ridgway Road and continue onto Shortheath Road. Pass over two mini-roundabouts and at the staggered crossroads turn left into Sandrock Hill Road. Continue to the very top of the hill and turn sharp left into Burnt Hill Way. Continue towards the end of the lane where 31 can be found along on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.