Burnt Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3NA£780,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA stunning 3 double bedroom period, yet modern and contemporary semi-detached cottage in the highly sought after village of Lower Bourne
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 luxury bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Parking on driveway
- Secluded garden
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most appealing brick & iron stone semi-detached cottage built in the early 1900s and having been the subject of considerable improvement by the current owners to an exceptional standard and specification, now affording charm and character with a wonderful modern contemporary finish. Further benefits include parking on a shingled driveway and pleasant garden offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion. Viewing highly recommended by the Vendor's sole agent, Andrew Lodge.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Entrance hall.
* Cloakroom - modern two-piece suite in classic white.
* Sitting room - front aspect, attractive cast iron open fireplace, radiator, staircase to first floor, understairs cupboard.
* Study area - front aspect.
* Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room: Kitchen: German superbly fitted kitchen with matte black eye and base level units, Shaws one and a half bowl Belfast sink unit, Brazilian cosmic black leathered finish granite worktops, wine fridge, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, AEG electric oven and combination microwave, warming drawer, five ring gas hob, extractor hood, pull-out store cupboard, carousel unit, display cabinet and shelving, under floor heating, through to:
* Family/dining room - stunning room with delightful views over the rear garden. Full width aluminium bi-fold doors to outside, continuation of under floor heating.
* Utility room - sink unit in stainless steel, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for further fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler (installed 2019), fitted shelving.
* First floor landing - airing cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelving.
* Master bedroom - rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, delightful outlook to rear.
* Dressing area.
* Luxury en-suite shower room/wet room - shower area with glass screen, twin basins, w.c., heated towel rail, frosted window, two fitted illuminated mirrors.
* Bedroom 2 - front aspect, original sash window, attractive fireplace, fitted shelving set into alcove.
* Bedroom 3 - rear aspect, access to loft, shelving set into alcove.
* Luxury bathroom in classic white - free standing bath with tap and shower, two basins, w.c., large walk-in shower area, glass screen, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
* To the front - parking on shingled driveway for two vehicles. Side gate.
* To the rear - seating area ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining, area of lawn, fishpond, flower and shrub borders, enclosed by fencing. Steep embankment down to the Bourne stream, the whole offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
Services - Mains water, electricity. Gas heating and mains drainage.
Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
Miscellaneous Aluminium double glazed windows and further double glazed windows in timber frames. Brushed chrome sockets and switches, concrete flooring with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, except sitting room. Cat 5 cabling.
EPC rating D (67)
* The property is convenient to the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham Infant School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the traffic lights go straight across, continue past the Fox public house and at the crossroads turn right into Burnt Hill Road where number 61 is situated along on the right hand side, past the turning to Ford Lane.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.