Burnt Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3LZ£725,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary* No onward chain *
An appealing 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage offering tremendous scope for improvement and occupying a delightful plot extending to approximately 0.21 of an acre
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Entrance hall
- Double garage
- Parking for several vehicles
- Delightful plot extending to approx 0.21 of an acre
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A spaciously designed 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, built in approximately 1900 and offering considerable charm and character. The property offers scope for improvement and is situated in a wonderful secluded plot extending to approximately 0.21 of an acre. There is a double garage, space for additional outbuildings subject to the relevant consents and parking for several vehicles.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Entrance hall - walk-in cloaks/boot room. Staircase to first floor.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, close coupled w.c., wash hand basin.
* Sitting room - front aspect into attractive bay providing delightful outlook. Attractive fireplace housing gas fire with ornate surround and mantle, fitted shelving and bookcase set into alcoves, picture rail.
* Dining room - side aspect, understairs recess, built-in cupboard.
* Kitchen/breakfast room - double aspect, delightful outlook over rear garden. Comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, Hoover washing machine, Indesit dishwasher, Zanussi fridge/freezer, New World cooker, extractor hood, tiled floor, double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* Stairs to first floor Landing - airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
* Bedroom - front aspect, delightful outlook, built-in wardrobes, attractive cast iron fireplace, wall light points.
* En-suite shower room - frosted window, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, w.c.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, delightful outlook, fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler.
* Bedroom - double aspect, built-in shelved cupboard, door to staircase to loft room.
* Bathroom - panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wall light point.
* Loft room - rear aspect. Occasional bedroom/office. Delightful outlook, eaves storage cupboards, fitted shelving.
* To the front- areas of lawn on two levels, screened and enclosed by mature hedging, shrubs and trees. Pathway leads to Burnt Hill Road.
* To the rear - the property is approached by car to the rear. Shingled driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles and space for additional outbuildings subject to the necessary consents, leading to detached double garage.
* Rear gardens: the gardens are predominantly to the rear with areas of lawn, mature borders and paved seating area ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. Screened and enclosed by fencing, hedging, mature shrubs and trees.
* Detached double garage with twin timber double doors. Power and light.
* Services - Mains water, drainage, electricity. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC rating - D
* Agents Note - Driveway off Burnt Hill Road is owned by 34a. Number 32 has right of access and leads to the driveway to number 32.
* The property is convenient to the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Waverley Abbey Junior School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the traffic lights go straight across, continue past the Fox public house and at the crossroads turn right into Burnt Hill Road where number 32 is situated along on the left hand side, having past the turn to Ford Lane.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.