Burnt Hill Road, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3LH£675,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi-detached family house in the highly sought after village of Lower Bourne
- 4 bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Modern shower room
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Play room/ Study
- Well fitted kitchen
- Reception hall
- Large driveway providing parking for 3 vehicles
- Well screened gardens
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A beautifully presented and extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious and well planned living accommodation with delightful rear garden, parking for several vehicles and found most convenient to the highly sought after village of Lower Bourne with highly regarded schools and amenities.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Entrance hall - staircase to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room - rear aspect, double glazed patio sliding doors leading to rear garden.
* Play room / Study - front aspect, fitted shelving, cupboard concealing Vaillant gas fired boiler.
* Kitchen - front aspect, well fitted and comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under. Roll edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for tumble drier, four ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer. Through to:
* Dining room - rear aspect, double glazed casement double doors to rear garden.
* First floor landing - access to loft.
* 4 bedrooms, one with shelved cupboard and built-in wardrobes.
* Modern family bathroom with white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboard under, tiled floor and walls.
* Shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, heated towel rail.
* To the front the property is approached via timber double gates leading to the attractive shingled driveway providing parking for three to four vehicles. Enclosed and screened by mature hedging, gated side access to:
* Rear garden with attractive paved patio/sun terrace to area of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, seating and pergola to the rear. Enclosed by mature hedging and offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Services - Mains water, drainage, electricity. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,557.88
* Tenure - Freehold.
* EPC rating - C
* The property is convenient to the centre of the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public House, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham School.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Waverley Abbey Junior School, Frensham Heights, Edgeborough, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 12 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 2 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via the A287, Firgrove Hill, and continue to the top. At the traffic lights go straight across, continue past the Fox public house and at the crossroads turn right into Burnt Hill Road where number 89 is situated along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.