Bonners Field, Bentley, Surrey, GU10 5LH£580,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA well appointed and maintained linked detached house set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, convenient to popular Bentley village centre and attractive countryside
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Attached single garage
- Parking on driveway
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A well appointed and maintained linked detached house set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, convenient to popular Bentley village centre and attractive countryside
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Porch and store/meter cupboard.
* Reception hall, under-stairs cupboard.
* Cloakroom, WC and wash hand basin.
* Sitting room with double glazed patio doors to garden, opening to dining area.
* Well fitted kitchen - range of eye level units, display unit, worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer.
* 3 bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
* Modern white family bathroom.
* Landing - airing cupboard with Combi gas fired boiler.
* Attached garage with up and over door, power and light, rear door. Open loft storage.
* To the front the property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway providing parking. Area of lawn, flower and shrub border. Gated side access to rear. Outside store cupboard.
* Well screened rear garden, lawn, shrubs and trees, fencing, patio.
Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators.
Local Authority - East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX, 01730 266551
Council Tax - Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,312.37
Miscellaneous - Double glazed windows
EPC Rating - D
Tenure - Freehold
* Bentley is a thriving village between Farnham and Alton, close to the Surrey/Hampshire border.
* Local amenities include a shop/post office, highly regarded primary school, sports ground, village hall, lovely old Church and a choice of public houses.
* The mainline station operates scheduled services to Waterloo in approximately 1 hour.
* A local network of pathways gives access to the surrounding countryside, providing many opportunities for country pursuits, such as walking, riding and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Bentley station 1 ½ miles (Waterloo from 61 minutes)
* Farnham 4 miles, Alton 5 miles, Basingstoke 13 miles
* Guildford 14 miles, M3 (Junction 5) 8 miles, A31 1 mile
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via West Street. At the Coxbridge roundabout take the third exit sign-posted A31 Alton. Follow the road for approximately 3 miles and take the exit sign-posted Bentley. At the T junction turn right and go straight across the crossroads into Hole Lane. Bonners Field is the first turning on the right and number 3 is along on the left.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.