Bentley, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5HU£900,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA substantial detached family home of character set on a fine plot in the heart of the popular village of Bentley convenient to local store/post office, school and mainline station and offering scope for further alterations
- 5 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Separate shower
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Reception hall
- Integral double garage
- Long tarmac driveway
- Attractive gardens, south facing to rear
- Backs onto open field
- Views across village green and pond
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A substantial detached family home of character set on a fine plot in the heart of the popular village of Bentley convenient to local store/post office, school and mainline station and offering scope for further alterations.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to: Reception hall with stairs to first floor. Large understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room - double aspect, fireplace.
* Dining room - fireplace, patio doors to garden.
* Kitchen - good range of eye and ground level units and drawers, worktops, inset single drainer sink unit, four ring gas hob, extractor above, oven below, integrated fridge/freezer. Door to:
* Utility room - cupboards, worktops, sink unit, boiler. Door to outside. Door to:
* Cloakroom with w.c, wash basin.
* First floor landing with linen cupboard housing hot water tank, further cupboard. Door to shower.
* Master bedroom - double aspect, door to walk-in wardrobe.
* En-suite shower room comprising large walk-in shower, w.c., wash basin.
* 3 further first floor bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardorbes.
* Family bathroom comprising corner bath, wash basin, w.c.
* Stairs to second floor Bedroom with storage cupboard.
* To the front the property is approached via a long tarmac driveway with parking and turning, area of lawn, flower and shrub borders, hedging. Arch to side leading to rear. Views across the village green and pond.
* Integral double garage with two up and over doors. Power and light.
* The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn, crazy paved patio area, flower and shrub borders. Backing onto open field. South facing.
* Detached store/workshop - kitchen area, power and light.
Services - All mains services. Mains drainage. Gas central heating to radiators. Sealed double glazing.
Local Authority - East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX, 01730 266551
Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,732.82
EPC Rating - E
Tenure - Freehold
* Bentley is a thriving village between Farnham and Alton, close to the Surrey/Hampshire border. Local amenities include a shop/post office, The Star public house, highly regarded primary school, sports ground, village hall, lovely old Church and a choice of public houses. The mainline station operates scheduled services to Waterloo in approximately 1 hour.
* A local network of pathways gives access to the surrounding countryside, providing many opportunities for country pursuits, such as walking, riding and cycling.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Bentley station 1 ½ miles (Waterloo from 61 minutes)
* Farnham 4 miles, Alton 5 miles, Basingstoke 13 miles
* Guildford 14 miles, M3 (Junction 5) 8 miles, A31 1 mile
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via West Street. At the Coxbridge roundabout take the third exit sign-posted A31 Alton. Follow the road for approximately 3 miles and take the exit sign-posted Bentley. At the T junction turn right and the property can be found along on the right opposite the village green and pond.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.