Batt’s Corner, Dockenfield, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4EX£795,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No onward Chain **
A beautifully presented and individually designed 3 bedroom detached chalet occupying a delightful plot and situated in the highly sought after village of Dockenfield
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- Detached barn style garage
- Parking for several vehicles
- Delightful plot offering privacy and seclusion
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A modern individual detached family home built in 2009 and set in a fine plot with large driveway and barn style garage in the highly sought after village of Dockenfield.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Stable door to: Entrance porch - part glazed front door to:
* Sitting/dining room - triple aspect, bow window to front, double glazed casement double doors to garden and large picture window to rear. Oak flooring, Oak staircase to first floor, under stairs recess, built-in store cupboard.
* Bedroom - double aspect, attractive bow window to front, frosted window to side, built-in wardrobes. Double doors to:
* Large en-suite shower room - rear aspect, large walk-in shower with glass screen, WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, heated towel rail, hot water tank.
* Kitchen - rear aspect, comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboards and appliance space under, rolled edge work surfaces with further cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
* First floor: Landing - airing cupboard housing hot water tank, linen cupboard to side.
* Bedroom - double aspect, built-in wardrobe, fitted shelving, eaves storage cupboards.
* Bedroom - double aspect, eaves storage cupboards. Access to loft.
* Bathroom - front aspect, tiled enclosed bath, shower and glass screen, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
* Front - parking on driveway for several vehicles, space for boat/caravan. Paved seating area/additional parking. Gated access to rear.
* Detached barn style garage - electric up and over door, power and light. Door to side.
* To the rear - delightful gardens to the side and rear of the property incorporating paved patios/seating areas, ideal for entertaining and al-fresco dining, shaped areas of lawn, mature and well stocked flower and shrub borders, garden pond, enclosed by fencing and screened by mature hedging, shrubs and trees, offering a good degreel of privacy and seclusion.
* Shed, summer house, outside lighting.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas central heating.
* Local Authority - Waverley B. C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
* Tenure Freehold
* EPC rating - C
* Miscellaneous - Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. Water softener. Heat recovery air filtration unit.
* Wheelers Green lies close to the heart of this delightful Surrey village. There is an excellent country pub nearby, whilst the villages of Frensham and Rowledge offer local facilities including a newsagent, butcher, post office, choice of public houses, recreation ground, churches and schools. Bentley mainline station is approximately 1.5 miles away.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* The surrounding countryside, which includes Alice Holt Forest and Frensham Ponds, provides excellent opportunities for country pursuits including walking, cycling and riding with many miles of footpaths and bridle ways.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund's and Barfield.
* Communications are first class with the M3 (J5) about 5 miles and the A31/A3 about 4 miles. There is a choice of mainline stations providing a service to Waterloo from Fleet, Farnham and Winchfield.
* Farnham 4 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* Leave Farnham via West Street and at the Coxbridge roundabout go straight across onto the A325. Continue through the villages of Wrecclesham, Holt Pound and Bucks Horn Oak. At the staggered crossroads turn left signposted Dockenfield. Turn left into Batt's Corner where the property can be found along on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.