Baldreys, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8RH£495,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious, well planned accommodation, parking for several vehicles and convenient to excellent local schools
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Study/utility room
- Parking for several vehicles
- Corner plot gardens
- Garden home office
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* An appealing 3 bedroom semi-detached family home having been extended by the current owners and now offering beautifully presented, spacious and versatile accommodation incorporating a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. There is parking on the driveway for several vehicles, secluded gardens and useful garden home office.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Front door to:
* Entrance hall - staircase to first floor.
* Cloakroom - frosted window, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, half panelled walls, extractor fan, wall light point.
* Sitting room - front aspect, into attractive bow window, window shutters, outlook to front garden.
* Superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room - rear aspect. Kitchen: extremely well fitted and comprising enamel sink unit, worktops with cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level units, Belling cooker, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, space for large fridge/freezer, central island incorporating breakfast bar, cupboards and drawers under. Through to:
* Dining/family area with skylight window, store cupboards, bi-fold doors leading onto the garden.
* Study/utility room - double aspect, sink unit, cupboards under, worktop, plumbing for washing machine, eye level units, fitted shelving, space for desk unit, stable door to outside.
* Stairs to first floor landing - linen cupboard, access to loft, mainly boarded with light.
* Bedroom - front aspect, built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom - front aspect.
* Bathroom - frosted window, panel enclosed bath, mixer tap shower attachment, curtain and rail, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
Front - Shingled driveway providing parking for approximately 3 vehicles, areas of lawn, flower and shrub border, enclosed by fencing and mature hedging. Timber garden shed. Side gate to :
Rear - Paved patio area to area of lawn, mature border, screened and enclosed by panel fencing, offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
* Home office - workbench/desk unit, power and light.
* Services - All mains services. Gas central heating to radiators. Double glazed windows. Karndean flooring throughout the ground floor.
* Local Authority - Waverley B.C., The Burys, Godalming GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
* Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £2,187.51
* Tenure - Freehold
* EPC rating - C
* The property is situated to the South of Farnham in a popular established location most convenient to local shops and excellent schools including the renowned Highfield South Farnham School and Weydon Secondary school.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing links to London and the South coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow. Farnham mainline station giving access to London Waterloo in under the hour.
* Farnham town centre 1.5 miles
* Farnham station 0.8 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes with trains every half hour)
* Guildford (A3) 11 miles, London 40 miles)
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via the A287 Firgrove Hill, at the crossroads, turn right onto Ridgeway Road and continue until you meet a mini roundabout take the second exit right onto Green Lane. Continue down Green Lane and take the second right to Upper Way and then the first left to Baldreys. The property can be found along on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.