Arthur Close, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8PE£350,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property Summary** No onward Chain **
A 3 bedroom terraced family home offering scope for improvement and found to the south of Farnham in a popular and convenient location
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- Pleasant garden
- Garage in block
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A 3 bedroom terraced family home built in the 1960's and offering great potential for improvement. The property benefits from a pleasant westerly facing rear garden and garage in a nearby block.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Part glazed front door to:
* Entrance hall - staircase to first floor, under stairs recess.
* Cloakroom - WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
* Sitting room/dining room - rear aspect, pleasant outlook to garden, hatch to kitchen. Double glazed patio casement door to rear garden.
* Kitchen - front aspect, comprising single bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboards and drawers under, rolled edge work surfaces with further cupboards under, eye level units, Creda electric oven, Electrolux freezer, Bosch washing machine, microwave, Worcester gas fired boiler.
* First floor - access to loft via pull down ladder with light, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
* Bedroom - rear aspect, pleasant outlook to garden.
* Bedroom - front aspect.
* Bedroom - rear aspect.
* Shower room - frosted window, walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls
* Front - Areas of lawn with attractive borders, pathway to front door, built-in cupboard.
* Rear - attractive paved patio area to shaped area of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders enclosed by panel fencing. Timber garden shed, gated access giving access over neighbouring property and in turn leads to garage block. Outside tap.
* Garage in nearby block with up and over door.
*Services - All mains services. Double glazed windows.
*Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333.
*Council Tax - Band C with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £1,860.27
*EPC Rating - C
* Arthur Close is situated within this prime residential location to the south side of Farnham. Local shops, mainline station, town centre and The Maltings Arts Centre are all within a short distance.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants including Bill's, Côte Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 and mainline station providing links to London and the South Coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Town centre and mainline station ½ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Guildford 11 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31/A3 ½ mile, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham town centre via the A287, Firgrove Hill. Go over the railway bridge and turn right into Arthur Road and then right into Arthur Close. The property is situated a short way in on the left hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Lettings Managed By Green Door Property Management
Andrew Lodge work in conjunction with Green Door Property Management in order to provide a personal and specialist service in residential lettings, providing all administrative and management services for you as a client. A guide to our terms of appointment and fees can be found Here