Abbots Ride, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8HZ£1,300,000VIEW ALL IMAGES
Property SummaryA beautifully appointed 4/5 bedroom detached family home occupying a delightful plot and situated to the south of Farnham in a highly desirable and convenient location
- Reception hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- Occasional bedroom 5/gym
- En-suite shower room
- Luxury family bathroom
- Large driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Integral store
- Delightful gardens circa 0.21 of an acre plot
Enquire about this property
call 01252 717705or
* A most appealing and beautifully presented detached family home offering spacious and versatile accommodation with a modern contemporary finish. The property is well positioned within a delightful plot, the whole extending to approximately 0.21 of an acre affording a good degree of privacy and seclusion.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Covered Entrance Porch, front door to:
* Reception hall - attractive split staircase to first floor.
* Cloakroom - w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, cloaks recess and shelving for shoes.
* Sitting room - front aspect, attractive stone open fireplace, gas point, parquet flooring, picture rail.
* Study - side aspect, shelved recess.
* Dining room - double aspect, stunning room with vaulted ceiling, attractive stone fireplace for a gas fire (currently not in use), gas point, velux windows and bi-fold doors to wonderful sun terrace.
* Kitchen - stunning kitchen open plan to dining area. Beautifully fitted and comprising a wealth of eye and base level units, one and a half bowl Franke sink unit, Corian worktops, Siemens appliances including integrated dishwasher, fridge, two ovens and warming drawer, induction hob and extractor above, deep understairs storage cupboard and pullout larder/store cupboard.
* Utility room - rear aspect, sink unit, Corian worktops with cupboards and drawer under, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, space for wine fridge, space for freezer, eye level cupboards, casement door to outside.
* First Floor split landing.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, attractive bow window.
* Dressing room - wall length range of fitted wardrobes, loft access.
* Luxury en-suite shower room - frosted window, Duravit suite in classic whte, fully tiled shower cubicle with glass screen, bidet, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* Second landing - airing cupboard housing MegaFlo, access to loft with pull down ladder housing gas fired boiler.
* Bedroom 2 - rear aspect, delightful outlook to rear.
* Bedroom 3 - front aspect.
* Bedroom 4 - front aspect with interconnecting door to:
* Occasional bedroom 5/gym.
* Luxury family bathroom in classic white - frosted window, tile enclosed bath with over head shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with drawers under, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
* Front - pillared entrance to large brick paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles, shaped area of lawn, flower and shrub borders, enclosed and screened by mature hedging and brick walling with iron railings. Gated side access to rear.
* Rear garden - wonderful paved patio/sun terrace ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining. Large area of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, screened and enclosed by mature hedging and panel fencing, offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. The whole extending to approximately 0.21 of an acre. Summer house. Outside lighting.
* Integral store.
* Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Gas heating. Double glazing.
* Local Authority - Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 1HR 01483 523333
* Council Tax - Band F with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.22 of £3,022.95
* EPC rating - C (69)
* Tenure - Freehold
* The property is set on the southern fringe of Farnham and located along one of Farnham's premier roads, well known for its variety of substantial and individual houses, and is within walking distance of Farnham town centre and mainline station.
* The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local rugby, football and tennis clubs, and Farnham's historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights, Barfield and St Polycarp's.
* Excellent opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust, Forestry Commission and RSPB. There are also a good selection of golf courses in the area, including Hankley, Farnham and Puttenham, as well as sailing at Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31/A3 providing links to London and the south coast. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* Farnham town centre 1 mile, mainline station ¾ mile (Waterloo from 53 minutes, Guildford from 24 minutes)
* Guildford (A3) 9 miles (Waterloo from 38 minutes)
* A31 1 mile
* London 43 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
Leave Farnham via South Street and proceed over the A31. Continue over the level crossing and right onto Tilford Road. Proceed through the traffic lights and take the third turning on the left into Abbots Ride where number 46 can be found along on the right hand side.
Map & Directions
STAMP DUTY CALCULATOR
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.